Thursday, June 15, 2017

What Would MOSES & PAUL Say?

My biblical understanding is being restored in such a way that I look at the world of men and truly feel disconnected from it. I can, with confidence say, I have come out of her or at the very least am becoming untethered from a reality that has it's foundation based on murder, deceit, greed, immorality and corruption. The daily news repeats this protocol while we moan and groan in co-existence, how ironic?

2 Corinthians 6:17 
Therefore, "'Come out from among them, and be separate,' says the Lord. 'Touch no unclean thing. I will receive you.

Revelation 18:4-5 
I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues, for her sins have reached to the sky, and God has remembered her iniquities.

I consider the witch hunt for Donald Trump part of the system of men that most of the world wallows in. The lack of prosecution of Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Susan Rice is part and parcel of the corruption found in every generation. ISIS is just a generation or two away from the last religious fanaticism or political genocide. I am at a point today wondering if GOD will protect Donald Trump from this onslaught?


I contend that Moses would say to ALMIGHTY GOD were he alive today, "Yup, I remember when you showed all of this to me. It was truly hard to believe but now; they really are sacrificing children in the womb!
Apostle Paul would say, "Transgenderism? Marriage Equality? My LORD, YOU allowed these things? How can this be?"

Prayers raised up for those wounded yesterday in Virginia 😔




No comments: