Monday, June 26, 2017

A Letter From Rick (Peru)


Dear friends,

It is my hope that this email finds you all doing very well today!



My name is Rick Daviscourt and I am the President of Restoring Children International and co-founder of our home for rescued female children located in the city of Arequipa, Peru – South America.

This last January, my friend Jeff Morton, of Un-coloring Race and the Jeff Morton Blogspot, was most kind to start a Fundly campaign in an attempt to raise funds to benefit our Restaurando Esperanza Internacional Family Home for rescued female children and teens in Peru. With a combination of his Fundly campaign and a donation from friends at the El Shaddai Ministries, Jeff was able to present us with a check for over $3,000! You may see a picture of Jeff with some of our kids to the right. Thanks for taking the time to come all the way down to visit us Jeff!
At the time of receiving those funds, we were pretty much at rock-bottom as per our finances to operate our home. In saying this, it never ceases to surprise me to see how our Lord and Creator provides for His daughters down in Arequipa. Month after month, our Adonai faithfully keeps providing for His kids in that city in some way or another. I am so grateful to Him and continue to be humbled as He constantly challenges my personal faith for their ongoing provision and education.

I saying this, I want you to know how grateful I am to you for being sensitive to the leading of His Ruach / Spirit to give of your finances on behalf of His girls!

While I can continue to write on and on about how you have helped us, perhaps you would simply like to see a few faces of those you have taken the time to reach out to in order to help secure a safe and happy future for them.

I do want to say that our girls are all learning about Yeshua and how He is revealed through Torah to them and our world. Thank you, Jeff, for playing such an important role in helping me to bring Torah to our family down in Peru!

If you should have any questions at all about our work amongst rescued Peruvian children, please feel free to either write me or even give me a call sometime. I will be in the USA until about August 11th. All my contact information is listed below. I’d enjoy hearing from you.

And, if you would like to continue to help equip us to care for these special young lives, you may do so at http://restoringchildren.org/donate/

May our Adonai grant you much Shalom in Yeshua, our Savior!
With Warmest Regards and Much Thanks,


Rick Daviscourt
Restoring Hope International Foundation
Restoring Children International
USA: 509.845.4929
Peru: 011.51.992.351.775 (RPC)
http://www.restoringchildren.org/

Restoring Children Video

Nuestro Video en EspaƱol

No comments: