Wednesday, May 17, 2017

THE TEMPLE OF ISRAEL IS........

Okay, so one of the many, many benefits to working with Dinah Dye doing the radio show is that she gifted to me a membership to her website...People, its like attending Hebrew University for Biblical studies! However, the more that I learn from her website, the more I realize that I do not know about the Temple...

http://foundationsintorah.com

I am not talking about a building but rather the idea behind the building. So, Dinah suggested that I take a course from Joseph Good.."Jersusalem Temple Studies" [http://jerusalemtemplestudy.com] a membership site
This is blowing up my brain what GOD has revealed through the Temple...[my wallet too!]

My point, I would rather spend hours on Dinah's website or take the courses that Joe Good offers learning about GOD than to watch another second of news coverage related to, transgenderism, politics, gender neutrality, same sex marriage, or any of the dreadful topics of this generation. I would much, much rather learn about hope through the Kingdom of GOD and to serve better people who are being molested by the lunacy produced through lawlessness, self righteousness~~~insanity!

Promoting Dr. Dinah Dye has a cosequence that is actually a much, much larger personal benefit...I never imagined what I am seeing come together as a result about a non religious King of the Jews~ The women is brilliant....I just cannot say this enough. Joe Good blew my mind years ago.......

May as well jump back into the explosion again!

What I am trying to say here boils down to this: Learning all of this is not about teaching all of this or cursing Christianity for not knowing any of this. [I had to learn this over these last 10 years]

Rather, for me, leaving Babylon is like waking from a nightmare. I can live free no matter what tentacles reach out to pull me back...

Christianity, through the life, death, and resurrection of Messiah~ opened this door! I live grateful as opposed to hateful ..

Shalom!

No comments: