Thursday, April 13, 2017

"No" ...Was His Answer?

I met Mr. Ortega for the first time face to face last night. He initially posted on my YOU TUBE page coming against what I share. He decided to look into what I was sharing at the beheast of his friend who suggested that He look a bit closer. Please continue readin what I wrote last night after our dinner meeting

Mr. Ortega who I had dinner with tonight is a former Roman Catholic Priest now in his 70's....
He was quite surprised with all that I showed to him in the scriptures.....
We sat and spoke from a little bit after 5:00 until 8:43......
I gave to him a set of DVD's of the Festivals with the book of notes. When all was said and done I asked if he had ever seen, been taught, or understood any of what we have read in the Bible tonight?

"No"....was his answer.

I also took for him a copy of my book...He surprised me saying, "I already have a copy, your book is why I wanted to meet"(He has watched several of my YOU TUBE videos) This was a very interesting evening. He was very grateful and thankful....
I of course, defer to Almighty God...It's his plan, not mine....


No comments: