Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Thank YOU!

Arequipa, Peru

Update Fundly:

Many of you contributed to the Fundly account which will close tomorrow (Thursday). You gave 2300.00. Once the charges due to Fundly are paid I will be able to present the balance to Restoring Children International.. We did not reach our goal of $7500.00 but we did manage to raise what we have. Every Dime will go to Restoring Children International. Now for the rest of the story:

Up until yesterday I had very little personal funds to take with me. I knew this would be the situation. Nevertheless, I knew that Abba, Father was sending me to Peru so I trusted that he would provide. I received a contribution from a personal friend out of the blue yesterday that did just that.....Everything is paid for!

Please Keep baby Luigi in your prayers today. He is the child of one of the young girls who now lives in the Home. He is facing a very difficult surgery and the only boy in the Home.....
I will meet him next week.

From the depth of my spirit...THANK YOU to all who prayed and all who gave.

I will be moving forward with the TV Program Uncoloring Race...when I return from Peru...Stay Tuned and trust GOD..



THANK YOU again for all of your support

No comments: