Sunday, December 25, 2016

Like Obama, Was Haman A Black Man Too?

President Barack Hussein Obama showed his disdain for the people of Israel as he nears the end of serving himself in the White House. To understand the Biblical account which foretells the nations moving against Israel is to realize we are witnesses to prophetic events repeating. To further understand what Israel is to the GOD of creation is to realize the jeopardy our current president has placed his entire lineage in. I feel sorry for any man who would challenge YEHOVAH.....

What Barack Obama has done is tantamount to Haman or at the very least a servant of Haman. Prophecy repeats!

Those who follow this man do so with a biblical illiteracy that is worse than blindness. May GOD have mercy on his soul...(for real!)


The following is my opinion concerning those of you who go to church celebrating Jesus (and all that he has done for you) but who also love Barack Obama because of the color of his skin.

Here is what the man you worship, has rejected by not vetoing the lunacy of the UNITED NATIONS. Obama has aligned himself with those who are fighting against everything that GOD is doing. He is positioning himself against the very GOD that YOU claim to worship on Sunday morning.

The level of Biblical blindness and Biblical illiteracy is astounding to me...

Leviticus 26:3, 7-8
“If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.”

Deuteronomy 30:3-5
then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.

Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God.

Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

Ezekiel 37:10-14
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army. Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Isaiah 66:7-8
“Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.”

Jeremiah 31:10
“Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coast lands: ‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’
So while you are sitting in the pews saying "THANK YOU LORD"..he is preparing to destroy those people and those nations who move against Israel.

The color of your skin won't mean a damned thing to YEHOVAH, God, Almighty......
I feel sorry for many of you, I really, really do!

Zechariah 12:3
It will happen in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples. All who burden themselves with it will be severely wounded, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered together against it.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/23/us-abandons-israel-as-un-votes-against-israeli-settlements-and-trump-responds/

1 comment:

Jacob Bragg said...

Hey jeff,this is Jacob. ..I met you a year ago at a friend's house (Greg ) in Washington. I was out there doing electrical and looking at moving my family out. ..I remember you talking about being at a protest and asking some questions about"palastinians" and it was like. .name a major king,conquest, invention etc. I was trying to remember, but can't quite. Can you tell me again what it was you asked the people there. Thanks Jeff
Jacob