Thursday, September 15, 2016

Do You Know Dinah (Deena) Dye?

I finally met Dr. Dinah Dye (Pronounced Deena) a couple of years ago in Portland, Oregon. Dinah was one of several speakers at a conference that I attended. I specifically drove down to Portland (Where I lived for over 30 years) to meet Dinah.

Many years ago while watching "Light of the Southwest" or God's Learning Channel with Al and Tommie Cooper, Dinah was a featured guest. This is where I first became aware of who she was. I have since watched many of her presentations. I have also visited her website, "Foundations In Torah" and followed her work at "Bible Interact University" with Dr. Ann Davis and Dr. Noreen Jacks.


order book click here
I spoke with Dr. Dinah Dye yesterday about her new book, "THE TEMPLE REVEALED IN CREATION" I contacted her about the book asking to speak with her. She forwarded her phone number. I am always interested in promoting people who are teaching the scriptures from an Hebraic or original mindset. I think Dr. Dye does a fantastic job connecting Christians back to our root or back to....Israel.

I ordered her book, cannot wait to dig into what she has prepared for us. HOW our Creator has so woven revelation into just about everything is so amazing. Learning about how YAHWEH does everything in patterns, repetitions and incomparable brilliance is like a none stop treasure hunt for me. Dr. Dye's latest effort is her attempt to show us yet another layer of the beauty associated with the Temple (of Israel) and creation itself.

For those who truly understand the writings of the prophet Hosea when he expressed: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; Because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me; Seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I also will forget thy children. (Hosea 4:6)" you might consider doing what I did, order the book!

My hearts cry is for my Christian brothers and sisters to follow the spirit of God back to the beginning. Isaiah wrote: "Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done; Saying: 'My counsel shall stand, And all My pleasure will I do' (Isaiah 46:10)"

I can assure you of this, Dr. Dinah Dye is a link in a very long chain that stretches through the centuries. Her steadfast work helps us to understand the magnitude of what the prophet Isaiah was communicating. My recommendations concerning Dr. Dye's work are without reservation. She teaches me something new every time that I tap into her mind........



No comments: