Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Come Out Of Her" She is Racist, Bigoted and Antisemitic

Revelation 18:4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues, for her sins have reached to the sky, and God has remembered her iniquities.

A very good brother (in California) called me this morning asking me "How do I get past the person who sees themselves as white or black or Asian Christians/Jewish believers first without causing them to be upset?) In essence, this is what his question was about.

I was editing a video that I am addressing on this very issue when he called. The video was not done processing (Had to go to work) before I could post it.

When I accepted the covenant structure of the Scriptures as well as the Messiah, his death, resurrection and renewal of the marriage covenant broken at Sinai and when I accepted being grafted into the common wealth of Israel...I died to the racist, antisemitic...bigoted, divisions that the spirit of hell advanced, continues to advance in the world of men. I "Came Out" of all of that crap acknowledging my adoption into the Kingdom of GOD via blood, his blood!

This is the core of everything I do. I did not take the tenants of skin color and racial injustice with me nor did I take a need for revenge due to the Injustices so rampant in the kingdom of darkness......

Those who do not understand shame and honor, the covenant structure of scripture, Torah and the Hebrew Gospels will always find me offensive...

But know this, I choose to be a part of the KINGDOM of GOD not a practitioner of the racial identifications of fallen men......I left all of that crap at the foot of the Cross/Tree.....

I will post the video when I can finish it (after work)

Thanks Michael...

1 comment:

Gary Wold said...

Jeff, These two videos go hand in hand with this topic from a WE ARE ONE RACE perspective.

Many-Skin-Tones-One-Race Answers in Genesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hn7UIvD7TY&feature=share

Ken Ham: One Race, One Blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbODW6XO8zY