Wednesday, August 31, 2016

On A Personal Note:


The enemies of the Kingdom of God have used division, diversion, and deception as the principle means by which to destroy the principles or Torah and the commentary about the living Torah, otherwise known as the Gospels. Based on the statutes, commandments, and laws that GOD uses to govern all of creation I cannot support what is un-natural, what is racism, revenge, and violence. I have relatives who have removed me from their friends list i.e Facebook due to my life perspective. There are Jews who think I am ridiculous for following the "J-Man" Many Christians call me a heretic or insist that all I do is bash Christianity.

I live with all of the above in addition to my own faults and short comings with the knowledge that God is laser focused on this little, tiny blue ball suspended in a universe that is also incomparable.

So for me division, diversion, deception, and destruction are what we struggle with. The Creator of life is not struggling at all about anything going on anywhere in Creation, I so understand this!
I choose to be on his team, following his ways, and standing for his plan. That plan is so much bigger than injustice, prejudice and bigotry, racism, antisemitism and rejection.

I was not born to be a black man. Rather, I was born to be a Godly man.....
To my children, my family members, Christian brothers and sisters, Jewish brothers & sisters and neighbors I pray that you all replace division, diversion, deception and destruction with the righteous liberty that governs THY KINGDOM COME.

Jeremiah 11:16 And the LORD said unto me: 'Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying: Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.

Psalm 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth Unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

John 13:17 “If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.”
1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we should keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.

Romans 2:13 For the hearers of the law are not righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.

James 1:22 But be you doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:25 But everyone who gazes into The Perfect Law of Liberty and continues in it, he is not a hearer who heard what is forgotten, but is a doer of the works, and this one shall be blessed in his work.

EXODUS 34:6-7  And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed: 'The LORD, the LORD, God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth; keeping mercy unto the thousandth generation, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin; and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and unto the fourth generation.'


These are the reasons that I cannot be the color of my skin, accepting of un-natural unions, condoning the killing of children in the womb, revenge, bigotry, antisemitism and hatred
I agreed to honor the covenant(s) made with Israel with regard to the coming of the Messiah and I did so based on the blood of the lamb and the instruction of the coming KING of the Jews who redeems the nations

No comments: