Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Inhumanity Committed Against The Jews Is Shocking (Graphic Content)

When I say to a white person the following: "I know what it is like to be walking down the street when suddenly a police car slowly pulls up along side of me with two officers in the patrol car  whereby one asks the following, "Hey Nigger where you headed?" This has happened several times in my life time. I remember once in Portland, Oregon a similar incident happened while my brother and I were walking down the street. My elder brother, in a very low voice said..."Just keep walking, Jeff!" I will never forget his teaching me to shut up when it goes against everything in me!


Telling this story to a white person well, it's hard to imagine for them how this sort of nastiness makes you feel. Or, on the flip side watching videos of white folks being beaten by groups of blacks for no reason at all...It's hard to imagine the effect this has on that person unless you too, have been there! 

I know many, many women who have been raped, sodomized, and beaten or humiliated ...Not possible for me to imagine what the effect this abuse has on the rest of their lives. It is beyond me to comprehend this sort of violation. I remember when we as a family received news that my brother took a life....I groaned in my spirit for the life he took for many, many, months. It was, for me, like walking around with a telephone pole punching me in the stomach!

I cannot imagine what it was like for the Native Americans to have their heads scalped, or to be slaughtered for being Indians! Nor can I comprehend the African slave to have his foot chopped off or to be castrated. It is not possible for me to comprehend what it is like for a women to be vaginally mutilated. To know in my life time that cages were once placed over a persons genitalia with a starving rat inside is beyond my humanity! Even worse, is knowing that women were once strung upside down while two me sawed them in half. Even more insidious is the Judas Cradle.

Since the time of the Assyrian Empire all of the above has happened to the Jewish people with the exception of the police car! With the creation of Vatican city and the Popes of Rome as well as the Christian church these atrocities went into high gear and have lasted for much of the last 2000 years.

As I study out what the church fathers taught against Jewry (which gave birth to antisemitism) I am instigating the discussion on the effect their influence continues to have today. With antisemitism exploding throughout Europe and the American college campus (Which is quite shocking for those of us who are following this) all the while knowing that for two millennium the animosity against the Jew is once again becoming maniacally dangerous. In Western nations de-legitimizing anything Jewish is once again becoming the standard. Heaven forbid but the writing is etched on the wall, if you will. Another attempt to slaughter the Jewish population is being raised up. How can a people for the last 3500 years, after enslavement to Egypt be continually chased through the centuries killed, murdered, slaughtered, long before a man, a cross, and a church?...I would suggest to you as one possible answer that our Creator supplanted his nature into Israel. Men have rejected his nature for nearly 7000 years.

I don't have to imagine a couple of jerks in a patrol car. Police in our country (Not all) have a history of this sort of abuse among the black community. It is just a common fact and I don't mind saying so!

My elder brother tells the story of one day during the racial strife in Rochester, NY of a group of white boys approaching him at Charlotte High School back in the early 70's. One of the boys chucked a glob of spit/phlegm onto the hall floor demanding, "Clean it up Nigger!" Yup, I have been privy to the idiocy of racism and so too, has my family. Albeit, I am quite sure you have too, regardless of the color of your skin.
They fought against slavery, who thanked these folks?

For Jeff Morton, I see all of the above as a spirit of hell operating in the heart of humanity. Professor Skip Moen once wrote. "The further we move from GOD the less human we become!" I will add, Since we know that God placed his identity into the Jewish people. I understand very, very, very well when in my dream I heard a loud voice that sounded as though it was under water say twice, 
"I AM NOT THE GOD 
OF THE CHURCH, 
I AM THE GOD OF ISRAEL!" 

We have tried to kill the identity of a holy and righteous GOD since the Garden of Eden....or the choice to follow satan! The church moved away from anything Jewish 1800 years ago. How far away from the heart of GOD is "Church Father Doctrine" now?

I know exactly what is in my head...I am struggling with how to put it into video because, I have 2000 years of church theology standing in my way. 

Un-Coloring Race means to me, Jeff Morton, "Coming out of the spirit of hell that governs bigotry, racism, and antisemitism." I have experienced all three of these spirits from hell within the church more than anywhere else in my life time! I have been thrown out of churches for supporting the Jews! While many black churches won't even listen to my message..........

What is absolute about this is best described in 1 John 3:4 
But whoever commits sin commits evil, for sin is entirely evil.

Imagine that, another Jew passes onto all of the world a word from GOD'S heart! The church has killed more Jews than any group of people on this planet over the last 2000 years.......Something is horrifically wrong because the effect of doing so...lives on within what I call, "Church Father Doctrines" or "Wipe the Jews off the face of the earth" Theology
Thank GOD not all of Christianity lives in this idiocy! However almost all of the root of the doctrine fundamentally partners with Replacement Theology! (Hence Antisemitism)

Golden Mouth (John Chrysostom) a celebrated church father (Click Here) wrote:
"The synagogue is worse than a brothel…it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts…the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults…the refuge of brigands and debauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews…a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ… a house worse than a drinking shop…a den of thieves, a house of ill fame, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and a abyss of perdition."…"I would say the same things about their souls… As for me, I hate the synagogue…I hate the Jews for the same reason."

No comments: