Sunday, May 8, 2016

HISTORY, (The one not taught on Sunday)

I have been reading the book, "The Beast That Crouches At The Door" this weekend. The book, by Rabbi David Fohrman is yet another example of the brilliance found in Jewish literature that has been missing in my so called "Born Again" experience as a person of faith.

For the last ten years of my life truth seems to be shifting from one perspective to another. I don't rely on truth per say based on a sermon or two, a particular guest speaker, or book writer. Rather, I rely on what can be uncovered through layers and layers of historical information.
The entire Bible offers a perspective supplanted into ancient near eastern culture via Israel and God's dealings with this people. Their history, overlooked for most of the last 2000 years, I will, with confidence conclude is, supernatural.

However, the history of events purposely redacted through the course of the last 18 centuries in order to obscure a great deal of their story is what I will be looking at based on three projects that I will begin this coming week.
I have enlisted the help of Dan Cathcart of Moed Ministries to help produce an historical look, in the form of three 30 minute videos at the following:


  • The Arab Slavers and the effect the Islamic Caliphate Governmental system had on the Indigenous people of Africa.
  • The hate filled dogma against world Jewry by early church fathers and the effects of Systematic Theology in our present "End Time" era.
  • The hundreds of pogroms committed against the Jewish people spanning nearly 1800 years and the lasting effects antisemitism and wholesale discrimination have caused throughout this same period of time.

I am going to endeavor to address historically why I say the following: "How we have been taught as Christians is lacking so much historical fact and truth!"

No comments: