Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cameryn Andrew Morton is Born

For the record:

I have tried hard not to express how I feel about what my daughter has endured. I am so appreciative of those of you who shared your love, with held judgement, shared our concerns, shared your finances and joined my wife and I in prayer. I love my child, she is our youngest. Throughout her entire life I have been her father....never a day where I have denied my daughter.

The father of her baby well, the world is full of boys like him. Most of them remain boys their entire life! I won't share more about my daughter's personal life but please know that the individual that my daughter was seeing, right or wrong chose to deny his child, my daughter, and our family. This sort of person has pissed me off most of my life!!!!!

Now, for the welfare of my child.....Nuff Said!

Abba, Father Thank you for letting me know 
that you are personally involved. Please water the seed my LORD


Cameryn is two months premature

From my wife who is with our daughter in Arkansas

       Introducing Cameryn Andrew Morton born after 27 weeks & 4 days on May 25th, 2016 @ 4:15 pm He is breathing on his own, yeah! Cameryn weighs 2 lbs 68oz.....God is good!
Thank you all for your prayers through this very unpredictable time. Please continue to pray for little Cameryn and his mommy.
       Myklen has not yet been allowed to hold her baby, only to look at him. As her mother I can't even imagine how she feels with Cameryn being her first baby going through what they have. My daughter is overwhelmed with many emotions, many concerns. The baby is expected to be in the hospital for the next 6 weeks. My daughter is finally resting after 4 very difficult days.
       Thanks for helping my daughter with your finances. A long road awaits. Our family has not experienced this sort of thing before. Cameryn is strong, healthy, a bit of a miracle at this point. For the praying people, thank you so very, very much!

Michele Bonura-Morton
Go Fund Me

No comments: