Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Little Gem from Dr. Richard Booker.


Okay, so I ordered this book from Richard Booker. It was 5 bucks. I started taking a keener interest in what Richard Booker shares awhile back. I have known about him from GLC or God's Learning Channel for many years. When I placed the order, truth be told, I was not even conscious of the book title. I just ordered his latest effort. The book arrived about a week or so ago. Sat on my desk until this weekend. It is a short read, only 50 pages. To my chagrin everything that I have been addressing over the last few videos....is in this book!!!!

I am going to stay on topic for awhile with regard to "Church Fathers" The effect of what people like John Chrysostom, Jerome, Ignatius, Tertullian, and Origen taught is, in my mind, the very reason we have a sleeping church today full of pagan practices and compromised values...contrary to THY KINGDOM COME!

So, if you teach something that is not true for centuries, centuries later what is not true is considered truth and what is not good is considered good!....America, the "Christian Nation" is our living proof that..........
Click Here


2 Timothy 3:2-5 And people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disloyal to their people, rejecters of grace, wicked, Slanderers, captives to desire, cruel, haters of the good, Traitors, impulsive, arrogant, loving lust more than the love of God, Who have a form of God-worship and are far from his power; remove from you those who are such.

Personally, I think returning to an Hebraic understanding of God's word is the "Latter Day Revival!" Oddly enough, this is happening and many are taking Messiah, Yeshua back to his Torah keeping, Law giving, Hebrew identity {born of the Tribe of Judah}....
And true to form much of Islam or the patterns associated with Amalek or Esau...are rising up in protest! 

No comments: