Saturday, April 9, 2016

Black Lives Matter (Except To Quite A Few African Americans)


The reason this is all so prevalent within the so called "AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY" is because GOD has become virtually IRRELEVANT and most of the black churches are disconnected from what GOD is still doing through...ISRAEL. Just opening your Bible and not seeing it as a Hebrew manuscript is proof!

Paul, is quoting Isaiah, the Prophet, 
You will notice that the biblical writers were not interested in SKIN COLOR when recording the word of the Lord.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, "As I live,' says the Lord, 'to me every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess to God."

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word has gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and will not return, that to me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath.

So, you can be black all day long or you can be an African American all day long but, you better know whose team to be on at the end of the day! Because it was dust that GOD breathed into when considering YOUR life!
Nuff Said!





No comments: