Monday, January 11, 2016

Why I wrote, "Un-Coloring Race"

On June 29th, 2009 I was asleep in a motel down in Midland, Texas. Suddenly, I was awakened by the presence of the LORD with the words, "Un-Color Yourselves" blurting out of my mouth. It was one of those surreal moments that happen when you accept the God of the Bible. (Anything becomes possible!)

I was groggy, trying to comprehend what was occurring. At the very least I was trying to recall whatever I was dreaming about? I went to the desk and started looking through my bible, go figure?
Eventually, I shrugged this off as a weird thing and went back to bed.

I was in Midland, Texas because of an invitation to appear on God's Learning Channel and to do a two hour interview on their program, "Light of the Southwest" scheduled for the next day.
Al and Tommie Cooper, who I love, invited me twice to appear on their broadcast. These are two people who I will love for the rest of my life [of this you can be sure!]

I awoke that morning with the, "Weird Thing" that happened a few hours earlier fresh in my thoughts. I needed to iron my slacks as GLC was sending a car to pick me up before 9:00 AM
While getting this done I turned on the News...I was forced to watch one of those horrible morning shows by the liberal lunatics in the media. They just so happened to be discussing the death of Michael Jackson.

Al Sharpton, who I have great disdain for was responding to a question asked of him, saying, "What white people don't understand but, PEOPLE OF COLOR know all to well......." Before he finished his statement I heard a voice in my head say (With Crystal clarity) I did not color my people in this way. Go tell my people to Un-Color themselves!" It was at this moment that what had occurred in the middle of the night was resolved. I knew, that I knew, that I knew....God had placed into me a edict or thought or dare I say perspective, his perspective about race. This is why I wrote, "Un-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet"

God does not see our skin color as something ugly!.....Racism, along with every aspect attached to it is straight out of hell. The strength of it's success is un-forgiveness and division.

So for all of you who languish in the effect of hell. You are rejecting the Kingdom Concepts and will probably not participate in what God is doing at the end of the day!

The laws governing God's ways are as clear as the sun:

Leviticus 19:18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people; but you shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am Yahweh

I grabbed this off the Internet. I have these on my other You Tube page but did not know this was out here. This interview was done before cancer!



The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 8 to 9:00 am Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit http://jeffsmorton.com for additional information YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/standupone

No comments: