Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hearing God's Voice Changes Everything

When God decides to allow you to hear from him either in a vision, a voice, or in person, nothing in all of creation can remove that moment. Something else happens though that is inexplicable to share with people......


As I watch the political world in America ready itself to elect another leader or president the significance of the process is barely registering in my thought life.
Being alive during the rise of another Islamic caliphate or witnessing the nations trying to divide Israel is amazing but not because of prophesy coming to pass. Rather, it is amazing because much of these events demonstrate a world that has not seen a vision, heard a voice or experienced God in person.

I understand that God truly does hold the universe in his hand. He is so not like what we are doing, not like what we have understood. He is not who we are, how we think or what we do.

When you have an encounter with the Creator of everything-racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, evil all become something that men practice. You somehow see the difference, know the difference. You become detached from what men practice. You no longer live by faith because you know beyond any doubt our Creator exists.

I watch the world from this lens anymore......I see what the Hebrew Bible records and know it to communicate a quadrillion messages about, "THY KINGDOM COME!"

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that mankind is about to virtually kill itself and that God will stop us from succeeding. I have no doubt whatsoever, that the nations are going to attempt to wipe Israel off the map. I understand that to the Creator, this is tantamount to dragging 10 year old girls into his court and proceeding to rape them in front of his presence endearing thoughts of impunity and disregard. Or to be a bit more graphic to think it okay to urinate on God's leg! I understand what Noah must have considered while building the Ark concerning the incredulous thoughts of men

I truly understand that when God unleashed the flood nothing any man, anywhere on earth could think of or create in order to outrun or escape his hand could in fact, be done. I don't need to know prophecy anymore to share with my readers that when men move against Jerusalem, religion, technology, the world's armies, politics, everything that men have erected will mean absolutely nothing.

To offer an analogy: Imagine the armies of heaven destroying a community of ants! This is how I see the foolishness of who we are and how far from God we have become. I do not worry anymore. What I try to do with every breath is serve what God has announced to be Kingdom protocol. I try to follow the law or instructions of the God.


Psalm 119:18 Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things out of your law.

My eyes were opened in 2007.








The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 8 to 9:00 am Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit http://jeffsmorton.com for additional information YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/standupone

No comments: