Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Note from my friend, Scott

A note from my friend Scott Bell, Owner of Worship and Word Radio. Please if you know of some one who may benefit from the wawradio.net consider sharing this note:


Shalom Everyone,

Many Blessings to you all!  As the Holidays come upons us( some of you 
celebrate Chanukah and some Christmas) I am  thinking of how bless I am. 
  I don't have much materially, but YHVH has given me so much more than 
that. I blessed with my family, friends, by your prayers, and your 
support of WAW Radio.  Weather your support is financial or prayerful it 
is much appreciated. I am in deep comtemplation of where this road will 
lead next. God does seem to reveal much of His plan to me at one time.  
I just keep on with what He has already instructed me to do.

We have been just blessed from live365 with an upgrade of the streaming 
quality @ no extra charge. We are currently in need of more storage 
space of their servers for the weekend programing.  To do that will 
require a new contract and more than double the current streaming cost. 
PLease pray for the LOrd's provission is this area.  I want to keep WAW 
Radio free of live 365 ads so our current programing is not interupted 
by advertising.

So, I am looking for sponsors and advertisers to raise the need funds 
for this.  Please contact me if you or someone you know may benefit from 
an online radio present.  It is very good for those whose business is 
internet driven.

For more setails email me @ scottallen@wawradio.net or call me on my 
cell 760-912-3740.

To donate go to www.wawradio.net, scroll down to the bottom and your 
will see 4 giving options on the left side of the page.

Thank you again and may YHVH bless you!
-- 
Scott

Servant Operator of WAW RADIO

wawradio.net
scottallen@wawradio.net
760-912-3740




The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 8 to 9:00 am Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit http://jeffsmorton.com for additional information YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/standupone

No comments: