Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Church did not teach me about God's Kingdom, Israel does!

I was asked this question via email:

Jeff what is the value of the gospel message if "God is not the God of the church" as you say in your most recent video?

Great question!
My answer....
The gospel message is what was presented to me via the church. Namely Jesus came, died for my sins, and if I believe and follow him I go to heaven upon my death. What is missing from this message is the message of "Thy Kingdom Come!" Equally, what governs said Kingdom? Why does all of this take place via Israel? What are the five books of Moses, written to the descendants of Jacob really saying to Israel? What are the Festivals, God's Calendar, His statutes, His ordinances, His Laws corporately developing through Israel? Why as Christians do we read the book that the Hebrews wrote and yet not know how the Hebrews/Jews teach, whether from a messianic or orthodox positions? Why has the church been responsible for the death of millions of Jews over the centuries? Why was Israel restored in 1948 and the Biblical narrative Israel centered. Why was Jesus Jewish, from the lineage of King David of the tribe of Judah? What do the Jews know that keeps them disconnected from Christianity? [Born of their people?] Why is Jesus returning to Israel as the King of the Jews, Lion of the tribe of Judah? Why is the entire Bible full of Cyclical Patterns, Chiastic and Poetic Writing Styles, full of Idiomatic and Culturally Hebraic context? What does the Temple Service teach/demonstrate? Lastly, what is Ancient Near East Covenant Law and how do we understand the various legal practices born of Kingdom law found throughout every society that has ever existed?????
How come the church does not teach any of this?
Studying what YHWH is doing through Israel, in order to redeem the nations and build up Zion teaches me about YAHWEH!

The value of the Gospel message is in that it is a part of the value of the WORD of the LORD presented to...Israel! [From Genesis to Revelation]

Psalm 51:18 Do well in your good pleasure to Zion. Build the walls of Jerusalem.

Psalm 69:35 For God will save Zion, and build the cities of Judah. They shall settle there, and own it.

Psalm 102:16 For Yahweh has built up Zion. He has appeared in his glory.

Isaiah 2:3 And many peoples shall go and say: 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; And He will teach us of His ways, And we will walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isaiah 49:8 Thus says Yahweh, "In an acceptable time have I answered you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you; and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to raise up the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritage:
Isaiah 51:4 Attend unto Me, O My people, And give ear unto Me, O My nation; For instruction shall go forth from Me, And My right on a sudden for a light of the peoples.
Isaiah 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, And out of Judah an inheritor of My mountains; And Mine elect shall inherit it, And My servants shall dwell there.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Ezekiel 37:15-20 Yahweh’s word came again to me, saying, You, son of man, take one stick, and write on it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write on it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: and join them for you to one another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. When the children of your people shall speak to you, saying, Will you not show us what you mean by these? tell them, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand. The sticks whereon you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.

Micah 7:11 A day to build your walls-- In that day, he will extend your boundary.

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up The tabernacle of David that is fallen, And close up the breaches thereof, And I will raise up his ruins, And I will build it as in the days of old


Why did the church make all of the above verses about...the church?
Why did the church make this Jew, who is putting the two sticks back together so that they become one in thine hand not teach us about this restoration of Israel?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered, "I wasn't sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Romans 15:8 But I say that Yeshua The Messiah ministered to the circumcision for the sake of the truth of God, so as to confirm The Promise of the fathers.

"I am not the God of the Church, I am the God of Israel!" 


Jeff Morton is not against the church, I am against deception! 
Ephesians 2:19 You are therefore no longer mere foreigners or persons excluded from civil rights. On the contrary you share citizenship with God's people and are members of His family.
Would that be Israel? Jesus was Jewish, so too was his family!

But who are the Ephesians? That's who Rabbi Shaul is talking to...not your pastor!


The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: