Monday, August 3, 2015

Two Dogs From Hell, (find them, put them down!)

Go Fund Me campaign...please help Donna. http://www.gofundme.com/6e2tw4caj7q

Of course, my friends will pursue legal actions, we all would. The cost to Donna's entire life began moments after this horrific attack. She needs our prayers and our finances, now!

Those who know me, know that I am a rabid dog fanatic, I LOVE dogs! I have a picture mounted in our home of my three dogs, all of whom are dead now. I miss all of them. Currently I live with cats...for me it is like living with Osama Bin Laden and his sister.....

Nevertheless, dogs are animals and can do a great deal of damage. Such was the case when our friend Donna Berto was attacked by two pit-bulls. Please watch the following: CLICK HERE


Okay, so Donna is about 5'2", possibly the best cook I have come to know since living in the Pacific Northwest. She is unassuming, would not hurt a fly but was nearly killed by two pit bulls. Her son, Mike Stath has been a core member of our men's group since we started 3 years ago this month. I have come to know him and his family as well as his mother, Donna over these last few years. 

I saw the pictures of Donna's face prior to reconstructive surgery...My heart sank! I am amazed at what the doctors were able to do to put her face back on. Please, help Donna with the immediate costs associated with everything that she and her family must now endure.


Pray too that these dogs are found and put down...they will attack again!






The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: