Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn referenced Mena Lee Grebin's prophetic messages

In 2008 I was praying about Barack Obama. During this prayer God placed into me BARACK OBAMA is a judgement and he will do all that is appointed him!

I knew that he would support abortion
I knew that he would support Islam
I knew that Obamacare would pass
I knew that he would be re-elected
I knew that he would support same sex unions

What I did not know was that he would arm IRAN (This has shocked me)

The following is my blog post concerning Mena Lee Grebin Click Here


What I posted on YOU TUBE as a result:



I am actually very, very fearful of what Abba, Father, IS about to do to a rebellious people, America







The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: