Thursday, July 9, 2015

Colonialism was nothing compared to the ARAB SLAVE TRADE of the Caliphate

Sin is by biblical definition..."The Transgression of the Laws of GOD"
1 John 3:4 Everyone who commits sin also breaks the law; sin is the breaking of law.

I have posted this verse, found in the Brit Chadasha (New Testament) many times because, well because, many do not know what sin is!......The hellish nature of mankind, working against one another is because,...well because, we have transgressed the Laws of a HOLY GOD...all of us!

Also, I have posted this video numerous times over the course of the last 8 years. I have done so because history reveals much when one studies what has not been revised...or actual HISTORY.
The nature of fallen mankind is recorded; So too, are the lies.


Over the course of the next three weeks I am going to show to you a history that most within Black America simply do not know. I guess this is true for most of America when sharing about ISLAM and the Arab Slave trade. Join me on the Jeff Morton Report where we will be speaking with Dr Bill Warner PhD (July12th).......http://www.politicalislam.com/author/



Followed by possibly one of the most brilliant minds of my life time, an individual of whom I have had the great pleasuring of knowing personally, Mr. Victor Sharpe, (July19th)
American Thinker (VICTOR SHARPE)





The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: