Friday, June 5, 2015

Sarah Liberman, Like Many JEWS, LOVES G-D, YHVH, the LORD!

One of the guys in our men's group made an interesting observation. He said, while speaking to a pastor, "The Jews love God and the Christians love God. He is the same God is he not?"

I was listening to Christian radio (Contemporary Music) yesterday while driving home. I was thinking about Mike's statement. The Christian station never plays Jewish music and yet both love God? How ironic is the division that exists when none should.

Mark 12:29 Yeshua said to him, “The first of all the commandments: 'Hear Israel, THE LORD JEHOVAH your God, THE LORD JEHOVAH, he is One.' “

He is quoting the Law
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, Israel: Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is one:
Jesus never said, I am the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit (Constantine did)
Of course we know that he is all of them, not three of them.

Sarah Liberman is singing about OUR LORD, Adonai Tsavuot but I do not hear her singing on the radio while driving home in my car.

Well, I love Jewish music! I love Sarah Liberman, can you tell?





I remember going into a Christian book store looking for a Menorah. The manager said to me, "We don't carry much Jewish stuff!" I asked, why not, Jesus was Jewish, so too was Paul, and most of the disciples?" Abba, Father, please forgive us.


I AM


The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: