Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Living Between A Fence And A Bush


My wife and I returned from Los Angeles, California yesterday around 1:30 in the afternoon. The weather at SeaTac, rainy, cloudy, true to Pacific Northwest climate. In stark contrast to the sunny, southern California skies of a mere two hours earlier. My wife had her usual complaint (She loves anything sunny!)

We were in Hollywood, literally blocks away from the the Sunset strip, TCL Chinese Theaters formerly known as Grauman's Chinese Theater located on Hollywood Blvd. Two blocks walking put us in tourist hell ripe with homeless individuals both men and women. The smell of urine in abundance while tourism feeders selling just about everything, doing so with every step we took. Walking through the mecca called Hollywood was profoundly sad for me. The area was dirty, the people were everywhere. So too, were dead cock roaches and lifeless, homeless people wandering through the glitz and glamour called Hollywood. A few streets away is where my daughter and son-in-law reside. Their apartment is clean, the street quiet, and their neighbors friendly. The contrast between two city blocks is immediate?

My, child, along with her husband are, "Doing Life." He is putting to use nearly eight years of college while my daughter is finding her way in this world. She is a vibrant young woman who married her high school sweetie. My daughter is an artist in her own right who should probably go back to school, perhaps master her craft. Nevertheless, this is where the job took them and this is what they have adjusted to in order to pursue life. Personally, I am amazed at how well they have both adjusted. From a dad's heart these two are nearing their 30's, no children yet, building towards their future. It was good to see my daughter, the young woman who is married to a man who loves her. Equally good was seeing my son-in-law of whom I have always admired and appreciated...He is a good, decent man.

We are in Hollywood at the same time that Bruce Jenner reveals that he is now Caitlyn Jenner. The news media is celebrating his transformation into a woman around the globe. The trans-gendered reality not celebrated in biblical reality; not part of the God of Creations, creation! We are also in Hollywood while ISIS or ISIL is moving towards Jordan unabated. The Middle East blood of hundreds of thousands, perhaps a million lives now gone. I am watching both realities thinking, 'How do young people "Do Life"  when these are the things transforming the world they live in?'

I arrived at Seatac airport today feeling out numbered. My wife and I went to dinner, came home and went to bed. It is now 2:00 in the morning or the next day. I woke up about an hour ago, can't sleep. I am thinking about Daniel McGirr.

I am not a teacher although my wife, and children would call me a fantastic lecturer, lol! I am more a person who absorbs information. I was reading a Facebook posting by Daniel McGirr about a new show that he is doing on the Hebrew Roots Network. [I do not have any of the details about the program] Now, please understand.....JEFF MORTON.... is sick up to my neck with titles and religious affiliations and who has the right answer. However, I understand what the Kingdom of God is all about. I know that it is coming and that it will be everything that I can imagine based on what I understand now about YEHOVAH, God. I am not one of these folks who travel all over the place teaching revelation from God's word. I absorb information and then share it. I also promote people who do the work of the Kingdom that is coming, no doubts!

Daniel had posted the following:

The Bible is meant to be several legal texts or documents.
  • A Temple Text
  • A Military Itinerary Text
  • A Suzerain Vassal Treaty Text
  • An Adoption Contract Text.
  • A Honor and Shame Text
  • An Annal of the King Text
  • A Royal Grant Treaty Text
  • A Legal Real Estate Text
  • A Constitution of the Commonwealth of Israel Text.
  • A Land Grant Text.
  • A Restoration Text.
  • An Inheritance Text
  • A Declaration of Independence Text.
We literally could write a book with each of these topics as the forefront subject and each back cover of the book setting up the backdrop to the contents.
We serve a Great King ladies and gentlemen who has established His Kingdom on Legal Principles.


While walking through Hollywood the above information is core to everything that I believe about the WORD of God. This is a constant in my mind thus Hollywood was a remarkably sad experience save for my daughter and son in law, Branden. In contrast, the world is oblivious to the legality of how YAHWEH does everything while at the same time virtually every society raised up by men without this understanding have raised a perversion of this very structure. In other words, mankind is not the originator of societal structures. We represent chaos and disorder of God's structure for how we are to live and to govern that which is gifted to mankind. Creation is truly crying out for restoration.
The contrast cannot be made any clearer!
Two men suddenly and unexpectedly appeared living between a wrought iron fence and hedge of bushes adjacent to the side walk that we were on. I was avoiding dead cock roaches as we walked by literally one block paralleling Hollywood Blvd. They were laying on dirty blankets looking at us as we walked by. My heart sank, profoundly saddened. We were on our way to wash laundry at a laundry mat a few blocks from my daughters apartment. I could not help notice that my daughter was...used to seeing this?

Bruce Jenner and ISIL represent what happens when we go our own way with out the guiding principals of a Holy and Righteous Creator who like a Father is watching a rebellious world raise up un-natural realities wrought with injustice, death and destruction. This is an inevitable result if and when we leave out God's purpose for doing all of this. Men and women have left out the reality of THY KINGDOM COME in just about every aspect of the world that I now live in. I feel out numbered by them.

Nevertheless, I know that the Messiah is coming. If I did not believe this, I would not want to be
here. "Doing this life is just miserable when not part of the promise, in my opinion and based on my life experiences.

Jeremiah 31:12 
They shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow to the goodness of Yahweh, to the grain, and to the new wine, and to the oil, and to the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

I don't see myself as part of the world's societies but rather as part of THY KINGDOM COME or the  hope and change that YAHWEH promised. My aspiration are for his reality not this one. I pray for my family often but I do understand where they are. I was once there too!






The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

2 comments:

Julia Sueper said...

Two corrections for ya!

Nearly 6 years of college, not 8!

High School besties not sweeties. That was that other kid! Bwahahahaha!

Glad to see you're, somewhat, embracing that new term/title/truth, Mr. Captain Boss Lecture!

Love ya!

Jeff Morton said...

Well Branden was in school forever....and he was a sweet not a besty...you just did not know it...lol