Friday, June 26, 2015

"HATERS!"

I received a very foul email from a dude who called me (and I quote) "A conservative Hater, & sell-out of your own race" So now I am a "Hater" too! Hater is one of those new politically correct words for people who disagree with the politically correct society now overseeing darn, near everything!

So, this "Hater" watched the Supreme Court of the United States of America, within two days elevate my status, to those who vehemently disagree with my right to disagree with them, to that of outsider!
Most do not have the aptitude to comprehend that I am in this world but not of it. Therefore, I wont splash this post with biblical text. Those who call me a hater are not principled in the things of Yahweh

I will however add a few words of my own: Sodom, Gomorrah, Judgement, Lawlessness.......

Those who call me a hater sadly are Sodom, are Gomorrah, are Judgement, are Lawlessness!
So this "Hater" is now commanded to pray for them....for all of us!
I see a crescendo, gradual increase in the anger of YHWH happening! The judges are about to hear from the Master!

In the mean time, I am the Guy asking the BODY of Christ to come together. Those who love God and understand Israel Echad...The world is taking aim at us...need more proof, your kidding!
The entire Bible is not talking to the politically correct folks!

Nuff Said!




The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: