Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Would you do it?

The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information





Okay so here is my question:

If I ask YOU to empty out your congregations, your synagogues on Saturday and Sunday or two days.

May 9th &10th to just go out into your community for a short walk in opposition to the Genocide occurring to Christians (and Arabs) and to then write your legislatures...WOULD YOU DO IT?
I am not going to make this a big giant thing...but I am going to ask you to leave your Sabbath Service, your Sunday service to go out into your community together and to then make a short walk through that community in opposition to the genocide happening to PEOPLE! on May 9th and May 10th...Going to announce this on my broadcast this weekend...
We just cannot sit by and do nothing!

Jeff Morton
The Jeff Morton Report​

No comments: