Thursday, April 23, 2015

"The Late Great Planet Earth" is ISIS [VERY GRAPHIC]

This is what is actually happening to PEOPLE, during YOUR TIME!


When I read Hal Lindsey's book, "The Late Great Planet Earth" I pictured an evil, supernatural ruler, guillotines, Christians taking a mark and persecution...I was not able to picture ISIS!
Christians, Jews, Arabs, Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Babies, Blacks, Whites, everyone is being slaughtered.....in the name of Allah............

Why, ABBA, FATHER do the nations do nothing? Why Father do the nations move against Israel...and Father, where is YOUR Church?

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob warned us to keep His commandments.
and to love our neighbor. We don't even know our neighbors anymore!
Due to the Internet, my email contacts and what I do, I am exposed to this stuff regularly.....

Father, this is hard, this is so hard!

I have seen babies cut in half, women tortured, teenage boys buried alive, teenage girls walked off tall buildings. This is not the "Late Great Planet Earth" This is the people of the earth doing nothing to stop this massacre of people in the earth.....once again!

I AM ASKING CHURCHES AND SYNAGOGUES TO EMPTY THEIR SEATS ON MAY 9TH AND MAY 10TH TO WALK THROUGH THAT NEIGHBORHOOD(s),  GLOBALLY AGAINST THIS...EVIL AND TO THEN STAND AND FIGHT BACK LEGALLY THROUGH YOUR GOVERNMENTS.....

I just need a few million of you to ask others to do the same....."JUST DO IT!"

I will make an announcement on my broadcast this weekend http://www.jeffsmorton.com/internet-radio-show/

Source


No comments: