Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Is Your Knowledge Helping the Widows, the Fatherless, the Poor?




Sometimes what happens in my heart catches me off guard. On my program April 26 you are invited to hear from David Hetland and Pat Bradley. As I am preparing for this broadcast, I keep tearing up!

Last fall I cried out to God, what am I supposed to be doing? The answer I received was, "Do the work of the Kingdom, feed the hungry, be a father to the fatherless, take care of the widows." The Jeff Morton Report is born from this conversation that I had with God. YHWH made me implicitly aware that he hates racial identification, antisemitism, and hatred within his Body. The idea for my book "Un-Coloring Race" was born from an experience that occurred in Midland, Texas, 2009 whereby he made this supernaturally clear to me.

Since hearing from God in 2007 everything that I have done is to promote those who are sharing what God asked me to do..."Go find out why I was Jewish!"
The meaning of these words continues to blow my mind! Consider Isaiah 49, Isaiah 60 and all that God is doing, as opposed to what we have failed to do


Deuteronomy 15:11 For the poor will never cease out of the land: therefore I command you, saying, You shall surely open your hand to your brother, to your needy, and to your poor, in your land.




The following Jewish men wrote about a God who never changes!

Matthew 26:11
The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.
Mark 14:7
The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me.
John 12:8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me."

These Jewish man reminded us about How God's Kingdom is to conduct itself!
Exodus 22:22 You shall not take advantage of any widow or fatherless child.
Deuteronomy 10:18 He does execute justice for the fatherless and widow, and loves the foreigner, in giving him food and clothing.
Zechariah 7:10 Don't oppress the widow, nor the fatherless, the foreigner, nor the poor; and let none of you devise evil against his brother in your heart.'
Ezekiel 16:19 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, plenty of food, and comfortable security, but didn't support the poor and needy.




Please, I don't care if you are a Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Messianic, returning to your ROOTS, black , white, or a Pygmy from the Congo! What we all are is scarred, bruised, abused, & hurt. Those who hate our God are killing us, those who hate his rules are destroying his laws, his principles...
WE HAVE TO STOP BEATING UP HIS BODY! We have to stop abusing his Kingdom..WE ARE THAT KINGDOM.....

As a final thought..last year I asked my Pastor "What am I doing wrong? Without hesitation he answered, "How many sheep attack the wolf"


The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: