Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Did God ever go to church? No, he went to Israel.

For nearly eight years I have tried to say one thing!

I got saved on October 6, 1977. I said the sinners prayer accepting Jesus into my life as LORD and Savior. I began to learn about Jesus, the head of the church, the Son of God. I started reading the Bible and soon believed that we had a God, we had a Son of God, and a Holy Spirit. I spent years trying not to be who I was, desiring more to become like what the Bible was teaching me about Jesus. I was not very successful But this is where God purposed me to know him, very important.

In 2007 I had an encounter with the LORD, He spoke to me audibly telling me to learn why he was Jewish as a man. About 30 days after that event I experienced a download of information while shaking the hand of Pastor Mark Biltz during a conference in Vancouver, WA. I did not know Mark Biltz or any of the information that was downloaded into my brain, spirit, entire being that day. EVERYTHING that I do today is a direct result of those two events.

I no longer see Jesus as the head of the church
I no longer see the Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost (In the manner that I was taught)
I no longer see the New Testament as a new thing that Jesus introduced.
I no longer see Israel as a place but rather, the Royal land of God in the earth.
I no longer see the rapture as an event soon to happen.
I no longer see the Gospel writers as Christians but rather as Jews preparing for the Kingdom of God based on his restoring them to HIS word
I no longer see Paul telling the world that the rules/law/edicts/commandments/statutes of God's kingdom have changed. I see Paul RESTORING men back to what Moses, Abraham, Noah and Adam knew.
I no longer see a Christian narrative in the scriptures but rather The Kingdom of God narrative based on what he created when creating Israel, why he created Israel, and what he is doing through Israel

God has a plan for what we have screwed up!
What I now understand about Christianity is that it is a facsimile of what the Bible is communicating.....For 1500 years the people of ISRAEL screwed up the words of Moses, in part. For 1800 years the people of the nations screwed up the words of Jesus, in part.

I understand that the death of God on the cross, tree or "Two Sticks" guaranteed the rebirth of Israel re-establishing covenant rule, authority and the obligation to what God is doing.
I understand that "In the Beginning" nothing needed salvation. Therefore, the reason God is doing all of this was not about us but about HIM bringing forth a kingdom into Creation via Heaven and Earth. This plan has not changed.

Sin is breaking the Law, Nuff Said
Had we obeyed his instruction men would not have gotten kicked out of his presence in first place. As a result of our choices I understand that nothing could stop the Flood, the Exodus, the Resurrection, and the Rebirth of Israel because these events are promised in order for us to be redeemed to the plan. "For God so loved the world" This too, has not changed!

I understand that the Bible is communicating God's Ways, His Statutes, Commandments, His Laws!
And he is revealing every single bit of all of this, through....ISRAEL!

I thing that I learned in addition to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus was Replacement Theology and antisemitism...No one in the churches taught to me anything, not one iota of what was downloaded into me.....in July 2007.

So, I am not putting Christianity down I am saying God redirected me back to what he is doing in a nano second....He caused me to return to HIS WAYS.

He said, Israel will be a light to the nations...NO POWER IN CREATION will stop this from happening


Deuteronomy 6:4-9 donai echad [Hear, Isra’el!Adonai our God, Adonai is one];  and you are to love Adonai your God with all your heart, all your being and all your resources. These words, which I am ordering you today, are to be on your heart; and you are to teach them carefully to your children. You are to talk about them when you sit at home, when you are traveling on the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them on your hand as a sign, put them at the front of a headband around your forehead,  and write them on the door-frames of your house and on your gates.

  • The Bible is written by Israel
  • The story is centered on Israel
  • Jesus was born in Israel
  • The Disciples were from Israel
  • Paul was from Israel
  • God's language, Hebrew
  • Jesus is returning to Israel
  • The Covenants, all of them where given to Israel
  • The Oaths that God took were about Israel
  • The nation's borders are based on Israel
  • The Festivals were given to Israel
  • God's calendar was given to Israel
The Christian mind, 98% of the time connects Israel to the Jews and not to God
Do you see what God is doing? If you do not see what he is doing it is because YOU do not understand "WHAT ISRAEL IS!"
If you say, "They are God's chosen people" You prove to me that you do not understand what God is doing through Israel
When God spoke, the plan for Israel was born, commenced, placed into motion and most of the
The creation of mankind is part of that story We simply must come out of the lies that we have have inherited. The first one being, "Surely you will not die!" Adam died and so too will you...it's the Law!

This post is a spec of  what God showed to me in 2007
For eight years I have tried to tell fellow Christians the story of the Bible as opposed to the 36,000+ differing doctrines that are based on everything accept, ISRAEL Over the course of these last eight years I have watched many, many, many (hundreds) Christians (pastors, Bishops and bench warmers (smile) who love God see what God showed to me....It is an amazing thing to be a part of!
You will notice not one scripture in this post...not going to argue anymore verse is the Bible. If you don't understand the Kingdom of God and that it will govern all of the nations here in this earth well so be it! God bless and keep you

One last thing...Getting saved in 1977, saying the sinners prayer means absolutely nothing if we don't keep our end of the covenant that we enter when returning to God...Because of disobedience to God's Law the battle for his Kingdom will be horrific. The lost, the deceived and the nations of satan are preparing to destroy the Royal Kingdom...This is dumber than laughing at Noah for building a boat!

So feed the hungry, help the widows, be a father to the fatherless and love your neighbor, quit fighting over THY KINGDOM COME! This is the way back to God's plan, Jesus made it possible.



























The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

No comments: