Friday, March 20, 2015

While They Try To kill Israel, Let Us Take Care Of The Widows, The Poor, And The Fatherless.

The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read blogs from around the world. I monitor the headlines from most of the global media with the exception of much of American television, FOX News being the only exception. I stopped watching liberal media news coverage shortly before Dan Rather was removed from CBS. Likewise, I stopped going to Sunday churches in 2007 preferring instead to do my own research into biblical matters based on a rather riveting experience that I had in a Sunday church...go figure?

Through all of it and because of what is pouring out of the scriptures today, I am somewhat removed from what the world is doing or better yet, men! What use to be very hard to try to explain has become inexplicably clear to me. Mankind is recalcitrant in his/our ways from the garden until now. Worse than the garden is what the years in between then and now have fostered concerning, "Lawlessness!"

The Bible records the following:
Deuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the children of men, he set the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the children of Israel.

Within the book of Acts, Luke records in chapter 17:26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
It would appear that what God is doing via Israel is central to why he is doing any of this in the first place. What I have learned over these last 8 years is to see Israel as a vehicle purposed to cause revelation or the means to an end by which God has always planned to occur. This is why the nations exist and so too, Israel! Antisemitism, racism and hatred for the things of God all operate with a statue mentality, a Goliath mindset, and in deed, a United Nations psychosis!

Isaiah 46:10 (Isaiah from the House of Israel) declares: who announces the end from the beginning and reveals beforehand what has not yet occurred, who says, 'My plan will be realized, I will accomplish what I desire.

John the Baptist, Jesus, all of the disciples & Paul are also of the House of Israel. The church concepts of Emperor Constantine did not stop 1948 from happening right? Neither did the Caesars or even the Hebrew people themselves!

In 1948 Israel is "Born Again" something no other nation in world history can attest to. Mankind has experienced the imprint of God every second, of every hour, of every day, of every year, of every century since God first breathed into dirt. Still the nations who are given their borders based on the children of Israel cannot see that Israel is not the problem. The problem is our determination to ignore God!

I don't see Israel as the land of the Jewish people but rather the Land of God. Every nation on earth is gearing up to attack God's land while he holds the earth in his hands. This is how insane our trek from the garden has become. 

Zechariah 12:3 On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

Everyday I am watching the nations ramp up an ill conceived plan to kill Israel, to kill the plan of God. This to me is living with insanity! I asked God, this is crazy my LORD, what are we supposed to do? His answer was, "Take care of the Widows, the Poor, and the Fatherless, love your Neighbor!

Furthermore, a great big slice of humanity refuses to hear the voice of the one who holds the earth in the palm of his hands. They would rather climb into a statue that loves war, racism, religion, many gods and killing their neighbor...

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:23 Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!'

  

No comments: