Monday, March 16, 2015

Watching Israel is like Watching God

The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Genesis 12:5 until today I see God making his purposes known to mankind with a very explicit, premeditated, laser focused, imperative. Namely, his formation of Israel.
Dr. Russ Houck presented to me Isaiah 60 following Ezekiel 20. What happened to me when re-reading these two chapters of scripture is this, I was able to see God and what he is doing above the prejudices that chase Israel through the centuries. I was able to place the ups and downs, historical successes and failures of the children of Jacob squarely in the hands of HaShem. I don't chase after the wisdom of Rabbinic Judaism or unravel the lies that are raised up within Catholicism/Christianity. Simply put, I see God when I see Israel. Everything that is being done or that has been done is based on the good pleasure of ONE GOD.

Genesis 12:5 Abram took Sarai his wife, Lot his brother's son, all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls whom they had gotten in Haran, and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan. Into the land of Canaan they came.


I could careless about who is of the tribes of Israel or who is Judah and who is scattered. What I see is the living history of the living God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Joshua, the Judges, the Prophets, the Disciples, the Writings all of which are connected to Israel. For me, the rebirth of the nation of Israel is on par with the flood of Noah, the life of Moses, and the birth of Jesus or Yeshua. Again, all of this as a direct result of God's hand working through Israel so that the nations might be redeemed. Redeemed to what? Clearly the plan is to bring forth the Kingdom of God into this earth. God has not changed the plan

Currently I am watching God lead the nations with a hook just as Ezekiel shared centuries ago.
I am watching the entire world fractured over Israel while at the same time the hellish relationship, between Ishmael and Isaac, Esau and Jacob continue to tear away life from their descendants the world over. 
Ezekiel 38:4-6 and I will turn you around, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords; Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer, and all his hordes; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his hordes; even many peoples with you.

What President Obama is pursuing against Israel is like a king moving against the House of God to me. I have never been to Israel but as a child born in America, having now come to understand the patterned manner by which YAHWEH reveals himself, I see the nations being set up by God to do the unthinkable, March against God himself! For me, watching the world prepare to move against Israel is like watching, on a grander scale, all of the nations, that have coalesced against the House of God, throughout the centuries unknowingly preparing for catastrophic loss! 

To be Black, White, Asian, Jew or non Jew means absolutely nothing to me when ignoring the covenants between God and Israel, The church as we have all come to know it has never been a beacon of light with regard to these covenants. The church has focused on the Gospels less the culture, biblical identity and historical genesis of the people God presented this information to? What I do know is that the more I understand, the more questions I have and the more I realize just how little I actually know about the hour we live in. I know that there are people born of the dust who chase after the things of God, I am one of them.


I have no idea what is coming but I can say with a modicum of certainty. What mankind is about to do will result in the death of millions of people. This is what we have done to the gift of life. I pray that those chasing after the God of Israel recognize who we are and who we are not! May God continue granting mercy on the failure of men to recognize what HE continues to accomplish.....
For as many biblical prophecies occurring and they are many (Most of you will agree with that) the epicenter to all of them is Israel. 

I see God when I see Israel. I am not focused on what the Jewish people are doing but rather on what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is doing. The election tomorrow in Israel is a curious thing for me because, I am watching what God is doing.


No comments: