Friday, March 6, 2015

Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)
Consider sponsoring our broadcast
http://www.jeffsmorton.com/
Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was contemplating my new Internet Radio Show I thought about Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr. I considered what their lives stood for. Neither shared the same religious beliefs. They all had differing backgrounds. What was the common link to all three individuals? Suddenly I realized they all three stood for the poor, the widowed, the orphaned, They were doing work to help people, standing in the gap, fighting for "Freedom, Justice and Loving" people. These are recent examples however, history is full of individuals who are known to the millenniums because of their commitment to people, to life.

Unlike the barbarians of both our generation and the generations long past who occupy history because their stories record, "Killing Life." Our reality or humanity as a whole have both a tree of life and a tree of the knowledge of Good & Evil woven throughout the accomplishments/atrocities of men or mankind.

Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr helped their neighbor. 

I will be interviewing Rick Daviscourt who responded to a calling upon his life to go to Peru and to help children eleven years ago. I have talked with Mr. Daviscourt at length about what he has faced. Nothing that he has endured compares to the stories of little girls who are abandoned, raped, abused, thrown away!

I asked God near the very end of 2014, Father, I don't want to argue with anyone, anymore about what you are doing. The response I received was, "Don't publish that book until you deal with un-forgiveness and do the work of the Kingdom." The un-forgiveness was not known to me but I started reading the book the "Healing Codes" and we are re-reading "The Garden of Peace in our men's group. Wednesday night (This past Wednesday night) I realized the seed of my own issue was in humiliation......That's all that I will share on that however and suffice it to say this is an area where Jeff Morton needs to forgive someone.....

I have said all along I am one of you! I have bills, problems, areas to grow in and battles to overcome. Nevertheless, I love people. The radio idea seems to be an area that God has been orchestrating, who knew? As I contemplate the next guest, or the next thing to do, I do know that working on my own personal growth and helping people are core to who I am.

When have we arrived, knowing our God is unlimited? At what point have we learned enough? I would suggest, NEVER! Well, this is most true of me as well. What we know about God fits on the hair of a fly compared to the Universe in my opinion.

In the face of men who kill, many Christians who love God, Jews, who study TORAH and who love Judaism, Torah based, Gospel believing, Messianic, Hebrew Roots people the world over all stand for LIFE.
All of us have inherited lies and things that have no profit. We are all damaged due to lawlessness, hate and cruelty! All of us are scarred throughout the generations.

I believe that a separation of tares from wheat is soon, a sifting of the nations if you will. With all of my foibles and failures I still stand for life and for people and for Thy Kingdom Come. I decided to listen to God and to stop telling my brother, my sister, my neighbor what is wrong, My show offers those of you who are Fighting the Good Fight a place to give a report on what that is and why?
For the record, I think religion is satanic and God's Laws are the order that is not found in chaos

People need help. With all of our mistakes, inherited lies, lawlessness, and garbage somewhere a little boy needs food, a little girl needs to be held, a mother needs to be assured and a father needs a helping hand. Our neighbors need Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, and Martin Luther King!

Jeremiah 16:19 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

No comments: