Sunday, March 15, 2015

From the heart of Jeff Morton

The Jeff Morton Report Sundays at 4:00 Pacific Time http://wawradio.net (Internet Radio) Visit jeffsmorton.com for additional information

Click Here to access the broadcast at 3:55 PM (Pacific Time) 6:55 PM Eastern

FOR THE RECORD...I care about the color of your skin as much as one would care about owning a cup with wholes in it...The question is: HOW ARE YOU SERVING GOD

Well, the new show is off to a good start. I have yet to set up our program in order to take phone calls. Currently we can take calls but I don't like the option available. I have to use a smart phone with one line which means that if I open the phone lines and get several calls each call would be interrupted by who ever was calling in...not going to work for the broadcast. If someone out there has a solution, I am all ears.

We do have costs and pray weekly for increased listeners and sponsors. A sponsor pays for the show or several shows depending on how they want to support our broadcast. The information is posted via the PayPal tab on this blog.

We continue to look for people serving the Kingdom of God insofar as they feed the homeless, help the poor, support the widows, and look after the fatherless. The world under the rule of men suffers horrific consequences. I do not have millions of dollars to help and so I promote those who are helping, who are serving. Those who inspire all of us to do the will of God.

I quit fighting about doctrine last year although I have some rather strong convictions about lies that we have inherited Jeremiah 16:19. I believe that being part of the kingdom of God supersedes being part of a religion. It took me a while to get here but this is core to how I see THY KINGDOM COMING.
Jeremiah 16:16
יט  יְהוָה עֻזִּי וּמָעֻזִּי, וּמְנוּסִי--בְּיוֹם צָרָה; אֵלֶיךָ, גּוֹיִם יָבֹאוּ מֵאַפְסֵי-אָרֶץ, וְיֹאמְרוּ אַךְ-שֶׁקֶר נָחֲלוּ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, הֶבֶל וְאֵין-בָּם מוֹעִיל.19 O LORD, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge, in the day of affliction, unto Thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say: 'Our fathers have inherited nought but lies, vanity and things wherein there is no profit.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a few up coming shows currently being scheduled for the Jeff Morton Report.

David Hetland LEGACY NEW LIFE BUILDERS


Ted Pearce MARCH OF REMEMBRANCE


Kraig and Anne Elliot


Financial support is certainly needed. Additionally, you can send to me an approved 30 second MP3 Audio file paying a one time fee of 25.00. We will play your file randomly depending on the material whether it be an announcement, such as conferences or events etc, etc. If you wish to provide a three minute segment please contact me at jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com to discuss.

Contributions help pay for the Internet, Worship and Word Radio's monthly fee, PodOmatic and what ever else is needed to produce the program...Thank you for spreading the word and checking out our show. Your prayers are always appreciated

We support Jewish, Christian, Messianic, and Hebrew Roots organizations based on TORAH, Ancient Covenant Treaty Law, and the Good news or Gospels (Besorah)


No comments: