Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What Does DNA Prove?

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

I am reviewing a couple of videos sent to me by a very good friend. The videos have to do with DNA and the tribes of Israel. I have sparsely looked at one of them as of this post. Very Interesting but.....

For the record,
I am absolutely convinced that God made mankind from dirt for a purpose much greater than race or religion, skin color or ethnicity. I could careless if the Jews were black at one time, red another time, or multicolored from the time of Abraham until Netanyahu!


Un-Coloring Race is simply an extension of what Abba, Father shared with me on June 29th, 2009 during the early morning hours and prior to doing a two hour interview on God's Learning Channel in Midland, Texas. He took dirt and made it beautiful according to the miracle that we all are!



As far as I am concerned our Creator is releasing tons of knowledge. I have said this many times and will say it again, "The only difference between King David and Henry Ford is what God released into both men at differing times as far as ability goes." David, an Israelite of the tribe of Judah became king and Henry Ford became an industrialist (and an antisemitic creep!) What color both men were as far as I am concerned is about as relevant as is a stone under YOUR porch from my sensibilities.

Genesis 2:7 Yahweh God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Keep it simple, God did right?

No comments: