Friday, February 13, 2015

The Mystery of the Jews

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

As I watched this presentation I kept thinking of all of those people who would say, "Because of the failure of the Jews to keep COVENANT, they have suffered judgement, after judgement, after judgement!"

Sodom and Gomorrah were also lawless!

However, the nations of Israel is different. The very hand of God is revealed through the history of these people. No other nation in world history shares this position as we watch God complete what HE IS DOING! The entire Biblical narrative is of them. The Brit Chadasha is a collection of letters written by them and the Messiah of Israel is one of them......Amazing!


When reading Isaiah 60, 61, & 62 I see the hand of God as opposed to the failures of the Jews. He said, You shall be a kingdom of Priests

The word Priests can mean servants throughout various passages in the scriptures
Exodus 19:6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation.' These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel."

1 Peter (Petros) 2:9 But you are a chosen race who serve as Priests for The Kingdom, a holy people, a redeemed assembly; you should proclaim the praises of him who called you from darkness into his excellent light.

(Thanks Nada)

The Mystery of the Jews is YHVH...Just as is everything else that our senses experience:

Okay so...I do not see religion as the way to understanding God...I see Kingdom Laws/statutes, Commandments, Torah (Instructions) and what God is doing through Israel....in order for his ways to be a light to the nations.....
What is so hard about understanding this? Furthermore, the African American, Anglo Saxon, Asian and everything in between are what God created for his good pleasure. We are his miracle! What in all of the earth is so darned hard to understand about what I comprehend? I simply do not get some of the correspondence that I receive. ...I am not religious but rather KINGDOM focused.....
One House, Two House, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu, yada, yada, yada!!!....
When YOU were born you were neither...
What we all are at birth is...MIRACULOUS!......

Have a terrific day! 


So Jeff, are you one house or two house?
I live in an apartment...so that makes me...an apartment!

No comments: