Monday, February 16, 2015

The killing of people is not a news story but rather, prophetic

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)./


The video productions of people being burned alive, forced to participate in a new genre of film making is sick, twisted, reprehensible on a scale to me that is almost unimaginable. The amount of people dying due to murder, religious insanity, and psychological depravity wrecks my spirit. I cannot turn off the deplorable killing of people. I simply cannot click the off switch. For me, I agonize with what each person contemplates, knowing another human being is about to saw of their head or burn them alive. My spirit cringes thinking about women, young girls and yes, boys passed from man to man for the purpose of rape, torture, humiliation and disposal,

I was trying to work through technical issues with getting my broadcast readied when I saw the news concerning 21 people executed, beheaded by ISIS. I was also following the reports out of Copenhagen and the mother who was killed while teaching her daughter how to drive a car. Equally devastating to me is reading about the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram now being forced to wear suicide bombs in order to kill people.
By the end of yesterday I was nearly spiritually catatonic.

I went to bed mentally defeated but, not dead!
For nearly eight years I have watched the increase of death throughout the world knowing that we are seeing the beginning of what mankind has never witnessed before nor will ever witness again. I know, that I know, that I know hell on earth is just beginning! I also have four adult children who do not fully comprehend what is beginning. Like most people they are just trying to, "Do Life"

I was shown something in 2007 that changed everything. I have an understanding of the Bible that I did not have prior to 2007. I do not equate what God is doing with Christianity, Judaism or any religion or religious interpretation. I see the plan spoken before Adam and Eve happening! I see mankind in continuous rebellion to why God is doing any of this(?) Furthermore, I see what has been allowed via the Kingdoms of men...coming to an end. The rebellion is now more of fist shaking and eye poking directed at the God of Israel who brought forth the nations.

I am watching mankind twist the very reason for life by insisting on causing death.....I see a world that does not believe in the Kingdom of YHVH

Jude 1:5 Now I desire to remind you, though you already know this, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who didn't believe.

I thought to do a broadcast encouraging life. Those individuals or organizations that are representing the Kingdom of God (which is still the plan) to come forward and give a report. Their are many such individuals, groups, and organizations standing for life and for helping people. This is my way of being part of a remnant of those who cherish the first words spoken by God. This is my way of saying that life, both yours and mine matter!

At the end of the day yesterday having purchased a video card that I cannot use, being told that my computers are inadequate and that I needed to buy this or that with money that is not pouring out of the sky just added to the groan in my spirit...

Friday night I saw the following video for the first time. After watching it the first thought in my spirit was, this is soon in America! God showed to me this scenario so I know that it is coming. I pray that many people like myself start talking about loving people in the face of so much killing and do so prior to the days ahead...Hence, The Jeff Morton Report. What are you doing in the face of so much evil that honors Yahweh? God bless the "Kids of the Kingdom!"

I believe that we are to represent the Kingdom of God no matter what. Therefore, a new day, another opportunity. The same joy that everything I do rests upon overcomes adversity. This joy is what causes me to meander through the horror...I move forward! To those who understand, THY KINGDOM COME, we must move forward with this hope, this promise, this reality. Otherwise, what is the point when facing those who kill, those who are  spreading death like a plague across the nations.

Hebrews 3:12-14 Beware therefore, my brethren, lest there be an evil, unfaithful heart in any of you, and you depart from THE LIVING GOD; But inquire of yourselves every day, until the day that is called today, lest anyone of you should be hardened by the deception of sin. For we have been joined with The Messiah, if we shall hold fast to this true Covenant from the beginning to the end, Just as it was said, “Today, if you will hear his voice, do not harden your hearts to anger him.”

No comments: