Monday, February 2, 2015

Jews leaving Europe, My Dream!

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

I am currently in Jacksonville, Arkansas visiting my son and his family. While here I have been having a reoccurring, persistent thought. Sort of like having a song playing over & over again in your head. It is 4:50 am, I woke up about 10 minutes ago after having a dream. In my dream I saw a mass exodus of Jews out of Europe. The dream intimated a very bad sign for Western civilization. That's it, my dream. When I have dreams that startle me awake I write them down when I believe they are of Abba, Father!

What is so strange about the dream is this is the reoccurring thought, that since coming to Arkansas a few days ago, is reverberating around my spirit. The scripture verses flooding my head are in the book of Habakkuk. (I have written about these passages before) I do not know how the following verses are tied to this exodus but I do know that Europe will soon regret her treatment of the Jewish people

Habakkuk 1:5-115 "Look among the nations, watch, and wonder marvelously; for I am working a work in your days, which you will not believe though it is told you. 6 For, behold, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, that march through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs. 7 They are feared and dreaded. Their judgment and their dignity proceed from themselves. 8 Their horses also are swifter than leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves. Their horsemen press proudly on. Yes, their horsemen come from afar. They fly as an eagle that hurries to devour. 9 All of them come for violence. Their hordes face the desert. He gathers prisoners like sand. 10 Yes, he scoffs at kings, and princes are a derision to him. He laughs at every stronghold, for he builds up an earthen ramp, and takes it. 11 Then he sweeps by like the wind, and goes on. He is indeed guilty, whose strength is his god."

I have no idea why this is in my spirit or why the dream has caused me to be now sitting at my sons computer writing about it?

I decided to see what the Internet had to offer about my dream:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/02/2014-sees-spike-in-jewish-migration-to-israel/

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/08/exodus-why-europes-jews-are-fleeing-once-again-261854.html

http://www.fresnobee.com/2015/01/30/4356452/europes-jews-ponder-is-it-time.html

I understand two things with absolute certainty Number one: Israel is the sovereign land of Yahweh, the Royal Kingdom of God if your prefer gifted to Abraham under a Royal Land Grant Number two: The nations that move against Israel will be obliterated. Israel is in covenant with God according to HIM....

He will not break any promise (even though Israel repeatedly has). We need to understand what God is doing........
Suzerain Contract
Royal Land Grant Covenant
1.         Were instituted to protect the suzerain from rebellion and disloyalty on the part of his vassals
2.         Preamble
3.         Historical prologue
4.         Stipulations
5.         Provision for deposition and periodic reading of the covenant
6.         List of witnesses (gods who would carry out the curses)
7.         Blessings and curses
8.         A formal oath on the part of the vassal
9.         Solemn ceremony
10.       Formulation for initiating action against the rebellious vassal (guidelines for a covenant lawsuit)
1.         Were instituted for the benefit of the grantee (recipient)
2.         Unilateral gift and bestowal of real property for the vassal’s faithful and loyal service to the king
3.         Preamble that identifies the grantor
4.         Historical reason for the grant
5.         Grantee’s rights were guaranteed, defended and protected by the king
6.         Royal land grants were considered perpetual, inheritable, and “forever”
7.         If an oath was made during the ratification ceremony, only the king made the oath, which included the promise of protection to his vassal
8.         Land grants contained blessings for the grantee, but curses for anyone who would violate the grantee’s rights
Far too many of us do not understand Ancient Covenants or the legal system of Ancient Near East

As I understand these legal terms, I understand better what ISIS, Al Qeada, and Taliban are basing legal precedent on. They are following an ancient system of laws.

The West, full of antisemitism, a complete lack of knowledge in what is happening based on ancient law and with president Barack Obama, hell bent on destroying the Netanyahu Government of Israel. I continue watching Western kingdoms leap over a cliff.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/27/obamas-top-election-aide-now-working-to-defeat-netanyahu/

My dream says that God is removing the Jewish people from lands that are about to fall! I wonder if the American Jew understands any of this? Please enlighten me if you are Jewish and understand this post.

Interesting Thesis concerning the Abrahamic Covenant Click Here

Source: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel%203&version=OJB

Yoel 3 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

(4:1) For, hinei, in those days, and in that time, when I shall restore the fortunes of Yehudah and Yerushalayim,
(4:2) I will also gather all Goyim, and will bring them down into the valley of Yehoshafat, and will enter into judgment against them there concerning My people and for My nachalah Yisroel, whom they have scattered among the Goyim, and My land they divided up.
(4:3) And they have cast lots for My people; and have traded the yeledim as barter for zonot, and sold the yaldah for yayin, that they might drink.
(4:4) Yea, and what have ye to do with Me, O Tzor, and Tzidon, and all the coasts of Peleshet? Will ye render Me a pay-back? And if ye recompense Me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own rosh;
(4:5) Because ye have taken My kesef and My zahav, and have carried into your temples My goodly pleasant things:
(4:6) Also the Bnei Yehudah and the Bnei Yerushalayim have ye sold unto the Yevanim (Greeks), that ye might remove them far from their territory.
(4:7) Hineni, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompense upon your own rosh;
(4:8) And I will sell your banim and your banot into the hand of the Bnei Yehudah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a Goy far off; for Hashem hath spoken it.
(4:9) Proclaim ye this among the Goyim; Prepare milchamah, wake up the gibborim, let all the anshei hamilchamah draw near and attack;
10 (4:10) Beat your plowblades into charavot (swords) and your pruning knives into spears; let the weak say, I am strong.
11 (4:11) Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye Goyim, and gather yourselves together round about; Hashem, thither cause Thy gibborim to come down.
12 (4:12) Let the Goyim be wakened, and come up to the valley of Yehoshafat; for there will I sit to judge all the Goyim round about.
13 (4:13) Put ye in the sickle, for the katzir is ripe; go in, tread; for the winepress is full, the vats overflow; for their ra’ah is great.
14 (4:14) Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision; for the Yom Hashem is near in the valley of decision.
15 (4:15) The shemesh and the yarei’ach shall be darkened, and the kokhavim shall withdraw their shining.
16 (4:16) Hashem also shall roar out of Tziyon, and utter His voice from Yerushalayim; and the heavens and the earth shall shake; but Hashem will be the machseh (refuge) of His people, and the maoz of the Bnei Yisroel.
17 (4:17) So shall ye have da’as that I am Hashem Eloheichem dwelling in Tziyon, My Har Kodesh; then shall Yerushalayim be kodesh, and there shall no zarim pass through her any more.
18 (4:18) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with cholov; and all the ravines of Yehudah shall flow with mayim, and a ma’ayon shall come forth out of the Beis Hashem, and shall water the valley of Sheetim.
19 (4:19) Mitzrayim shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate midbar, for the chamas against the Bnei Yehudah, because they have shed dahm naki (innocent blood) in their land.
20 (4:20) But Yehudah shall dwell for ever, and Yerushalayim from dor v’dor.
21 (4:21) For I will cleanse them of bloodguilt which I have not yet cleansed; 
for Hashem dwelleth in Tziyon.

No comments: