I am currently in Jacksonville, Arkansas visiting my son and his family. While here I have been having a reoccurring, persistent thought. Sort of like having a song playing over & over again in your head. It is 4:50 am, I woke up about 10 minutes ago after having a dream. In my dream I saw a mass exodus of Jews out of Europe. The dream intimated a very bad sign for Western civilization. That's it, my dream. When I have dreams that startle me awake I write them down when I believe they are of Abba, Father!
What is so strange about the dream is this is the reoccurring thought, that since coming to Arkansas a few days ago, is reverberating around my spirit. The scripture verses flooding my head are in the book of Habakkuk. (I have written about these passages before) I do not know how the following verses are tied to this exodus but I do know that Europe will soon regret her treatment of the Jewish people
Habakkuk 1:5-115 "Look among the nations, watch, and wonder marvelously; for I am working a work in your days, which you will not believe though it is told you. 6 For, behold, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, that march through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs. 7 They are feared and dreaded. Their judgment and their dignity proceed from themselves. 8 Their horses also are swifter than leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves. Their horsemen press proudly on. Yes, their horsemen come from afar. They fly as an eagle that hurries to devour. 9 All of them come for violence. Their hordes face the desert. He gathers prisoners like sand. 10 Yes, he scoffs at kings, and princes are a derision to him. He laughs at every stronghold, for he builds up an earthen ramp, and takes it. 11 Then he sweeps by like the wind, and goes on. He is indeed guilty, whose strength is his god."
I have no idea why this is in my spirit or why the dream has caused me to be now sitting at my sons computer writing about it?
I decided to see what the Internet had to offer about my dream:
I understand two things with absolute certainty Number one: Israel is the sovereign land of Yahweh, the Royal Kingdom of God if your prefer gifted to Abraham under a Royal Land Grant Number two: The nations that move against Israel will be obliterated. Israel is in covenant with God according to HIM....
He will not break any promise (even though Israel repeatedly has). We need to understand what God is doing........
Royal Land Grant Covenant
1. Were instituted to protect the suzerain from rebellion and disloyalty on the part of his vassals
3. Historical prologue
5. Provision for deposition and periodic reading of the covenant
6. List of witnesses (gods who would carry out the curses)
7. Blessings and curses
8. A formal oath on the part of the vassal
9. Solemn ceremony
10. Formulation for initiating action against the rebellious vassal (guidelines for a covenant lawsuit)
1. Were instituted for the benefit of the grantee (recipient)
2. Unilateral gift and bestowal of real property for the vassal’s faithful and loyal service to the king
3. Preamble that identifies the grantor
4. Historical reason for the grant
5. Grantee’s rights were guaranteed, defended and protected by the king
6. Royal land grants were considered perpetual, inheritable, and “forever”
7. If an oath was made during the ratification ceremony, only the king made the oath, which included the promise of protection to his vassal
8. Land grants contained blessings for the grantee, but curses for anyone who would violate the grantee’s rights
As I understand these legal terms, I understand better what ISIS, Al Qeada, and Taliban are basing legal precedent on. They are following an ancient system of laws.
The West, full of antisemitism, a complete lack of knowledge in what is happening based on ancient law and with president Barack Obama, hell bent on destroying the Netanyahu Government of Israel. I continue watching Western kingdoms leap over a cliff.
My dream says that God is removing the Jewish people from lands that are about to fall! I wonder if the American Jew understands any of this? Please enlighten me if you are Jewish and understand this post.
Interesting Thesis concerning the Abrahamic Covenant Click Here