Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Accepting Armageddon, Accepting God?

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

Daniel 12:1
"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered. 

Joel 2:2
a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come.

Matthew 24:29
"Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Revelation 16:18
Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.
I have never been a supporter of President Barack Obama

When one follows the NEWS like I have for years YOU acquire a knack for reading between the headlines if you will. I follow news agencies from around the globe. (Thank God for the Internet) I do not watch NBC, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC or anything on Public Radio portraying itself as NEWS. Brian Williams and Global Warming represent the same thing to me (and so it goes)

Meanwhile, Russia is attempting to take back a "Vassal Kingdom" while the Jewish populations flee Europe! Death and mass killings of just about everyone currently underway in the Middle East with Jordan now massing troops on the border of Irag http://www.marketwatch.com/story/uae-launches-air-strikes-on-isis-targets-as-jordan-masses-troops-on-iraq-border-2015-02-10

I could write about this stuff for the rest of the day. The world is insane. Nevertheless, people are still helping people. Many of us are trying to be a voice for sanity and freedom. A large community of believers the world over stand with hope, faith and a belief that God is truly monitoring mankind.
I happen to live with joy because, I unquestionably believe this to be the case. Therefore, accepting Armageddon is the same as accepting the Bible. A much bigger event is on the horizon!
By the way, the Internet is soon to be a cash cow for world governments...Anyone want to place a bet?  http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/09/republican-fcc-member-warns-net-neutrality-is-not-neutral/

I am keeping a keen eye on the damn (on the Nile) currently under construction in Ethiopia which could bring to war Egypt and Ethiopia...http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/07/110713-/ethiopia-south-sudan-nile-dam-river-water/
Egypt is not happy bout this at all http://world.time.com/2013/06/28/ethiopias-plan-to-dam-the-nile-has-egypt-fuming/
Isaiah 19:5-6 The waters will fail from the sea, and the river will be wasted and become dry. The rivers will become foul. The streams of Egypt will be diminished and dried up. The reeds and flags will wither away. 
Talk about Bible Prophecy, Duh!

Might I recommend just a few friends and sources of mine.
Nadine Goldfoot
Dumisani Washington
Victor Slaughter
Debka File 
World Net Daily

I personally am moving away from fighting alongside of several of my friends. I think we need to start sharing with others people who are helping people. I absolutely believe we are facing a time similar to the flood of Noah, time to do Kingdom work..I detest racism, antisemitism, and religious lunacy I have great big gigantic problems with Christianity, Judaism and every religion in existence. Nevertheless, I love people! I also believe that we have to come together. One voice raised up before YHVH

I believe God has Kingdom Laws and satan has religious interpretations (satan has never been.a nemesis).....
I want to celebrate people...AFTER ALL, we are the miracle that caused creation!







No comments: