Tuesday, January 20, 2015

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE & LIVE

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

Life and Death respectively are simpatico.
If the two were ever to share a conversation it most likely would go something like this...

How are you today?
Just fine, 
How is work?
Busy.
Are you looking forward to your retirement?
Getting close, I am thinking hard about it.
I'm curious, Do you still remember Abel?
Yes, you never forget your first day on the job.
What about you, will you retire?
Nope, I am eternal. I'm wondering what that looks like after your retirement
Have you spoken to YHVH since the garden
Nah, he said he was going to swallow me one day so I avoid him, just doing my job

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people will he remove from all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.


Isaiah 26:19 Your dead shall live. My dead bodies shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth will cast forth the dead.


For those of you favoring LIFE, get busy, do your job. The Kingdom is coming!
Not even the grave can keep you
Quit Freaking out! 



No comments: