Tuesday, January 13, 2015

YAHWEH showed to my wife his plans for her yesterday :)

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Psalm 40:5 Many, Yahweh, my God, are the wonderful works which you have done, and your thoughts which are toward us. They can't be declared back to you. If I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Both of my sisters live in Rochester, New York. The elder of the two phoned me a few months ago saying, I am going to Israel and I am supposed to take Michele (My wife) with me!"

(Our younger sister is now assisting our mother who suffered four strokes. Remarkably, Mom is doing very good! Both sisters are younger than myself.)

My sister and I, 2006 Vancouver, WA
The elder sister shared with me that she, along with a couple of her girl friends were trying to go to Israel, making plans, when in her spirit YHVH whispered, "You are to go with Michele, I am sending you" When sharing all of this with me via this phone call my spirit acknowledged Abba, Father's hand involved. I remember thinking, "This is a great idea!" Instantly, a peace poured over me and I knew this was a "God Thing!"

Well, often we don't have the money to go to the town next door let alone Israel. My wife and I talked about this...Me always affirming God, her wondering how is this going to happen. Nevertheless, she took steps to secure a passport. At some point ABBA, Father placed into my spirit that he was going to meet with my wife.....That's when I knew beyond measure that he was intimately involved. Yesterday morning I told my wife, God is wanting you to go to Israel. No power, no force known to humanity will prevent his will! 

Well, my sister's eldest daughter was involved in a car accident shortly after the phone call about Israel. She moved my niece, her daughter into her home with all of the grand kids in tow in order to support her daughter's recovery and family. The trip to Israel now hampered due to the expense. Abba, Father, assured me that he knew this would occur but that his plans would come to pass.

It has been several months down the road after the initial phone call from my sister. Very little is saved for both women to journey to Israel....

We divorced  2009,  remarried 2012

Yesterday morning, my wife and I are discussing our finances. We really do live from check to check as far as any of that goes. In her mind, the trip to Israel during Sukkot (Festival of Tabernacles or "Great Feast"), the final Blood Moon, during a "Super Moon Event", directly over Israel, during the last or final year of the biblical seven, year, cycle or Shemitah was just not going to happen. My wife has yet to fully comprehend this amazing configuration of...SPECTACULAR events to occur this coming September.
Pause: If you do not understand what I just wrote, it is most likely due to "Religion!"




I took a call yesterday from someone that my wife and I know saying, "All of the costs for your sister and your wife to go to Israel are paid, they will need spending money!" Approximately $9400.00 was gifted to my sister, to my wife yesterday!

Now, those of you who love YAHWEH, who live by His Spirit, the Ruach of LIFE, the El, Elohim of Israel, understand completely that I could barely speak. The words, "Thank You" trying to come out of my mouth, I was speechless. I phoned both my sister and wife separately...All I could hear on the phone was both women crying!

Jesus (Yeshua), by Kingdom Law, had to attend the Festivals of the LORD
(Leviticus 23)....Go see for yourself

John 7:37 But at the great day, which is the last of the feast, Yeshua stood and he proclaimed and said: “If a man is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.”

I love the God of the nations, the God of the Universe, the God of the Heavens, The only God, the God of Israel!
The world does not understand what this nation is but, I do!

4 comments:

Martin Lee said...

Jeff, that's awesome! The Father, the Great High King, is incredible and his ways are marvelous to behold! We are so excited for all of you!

Tommie Cooper said...

I'm rejoicing with you Jeff! What an awesome Father we have!I'm so happy for your wife and sister - a little envious too...;-)

Jeff Morton said...

Thanks Tommie,,,May Abba, Father continue to bless you and Al...love ya! I love God...too

Cheryl Lewis said...

Duh! Was there ever any doubt!