Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done"--- Huh?

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Daniel 2:44 In the days of those kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Daniel 4:34 At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted up my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honored him who lives forever; for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom from generation to generation.

Micah 4:6-7 "In that day," says Yahweh, "I will assemble that which is lame, and I will gather that which is driven away, and that which I have afflicted; and I will make that which was lame a remnant, and that which was cast far off a strong nation: and Yahweh will reign over them on Mount Zion from then on, even forever."



When reciting, copying & pasting Bible verses in the English a great disparity is generally known to me before hand. To not understand Biblical Hebrew, what the Hebrew letters communicate and the layer upon layer of meaning that each one of the 22 letters offer robs most in Western theology, in my opinion The concepts in Christianity are vastly different from those who penned much of the Bible. In 2007 I received, dare I say, a miraculous download which now enables me to see patterns, concepts, the scriptures communicate to me differently than when I was a Sunday church goer. Now mind you, I don't have the wisdom of Rabbi's or Pastors who love, or are Loyal to God!

Having said this, I watched a program or movie on Netflix last night titled, "The Book of Daniel" Here is a You Tube promo of this very movie:


The movie is a Christian telling of a few of the events often presented via Western Theology concerning the prophet Daniye'l. As I watched, I kept seeing parallel upon parallel, concept upon concept repeated. The most outstanding of which was how they presented four Kings in the telling of the story. The first of which was Nebuchadnezzar, followed by Belshazzar, Darius and Cyrus respectively. My purpose in this post is to not go into a lengthy telling about what Christianity simply does not know about these Kings and why these historical events are not only recorded but remembered. YHVH is always feeding to us information. Suffice it to say, much of Western Theology is not connected to this information. Nevertheless, Christianity is telling this story and is right to do so.

Nebuchadnezzar is "Driven Away" for seven years due to his "Breaking God's Laws" due to arrogance and evil behaviors. While living among the animals, wandering as a sort of mad man he eventually acknowledges God and is restored to the Kingdom appointed to him. Only this time he recognizes his "Vassal" status to that of the Great King who is ordering the affairs of men. I have not studied this out but I kept connecting his seven years of wandering to a Shemitah cycle whereby he became lame, humbled, totally dependent on God for his survival. Equally, I kept seeing how at the end of the Seven Year Millennial cycle a Kingdom that would never cease is realized. Remember, in the book of Revelation John (Yochanan) sees what Isaiah spoke of   

Isaiah 65:17  "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Revelation 21:1 I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth have passed away, and the sea is no more.
A new Heaven and  New Earth.

Jesus, or Yeshua as I prefer to call him said,
Matthew or Matiyahu 6:9-10 Therefore pray in this way: 'Our Father who are in Heaven, hallowed be your name, let your Kingdom come, let your will be done also in the earth, just as it is in Heaven.

All of which is to occur after the arrogance, lawlessness, and evil doings of mankind are removed In other words YHVH will teach to us his ways and the law will go forth from Zion or the final, everlasting Kingdom.......

I truly believe the word "Father" in the verse is referring to the tenants of Ancient Near East Treaty, Covenant law born of the very same rules taught to Adam.  Father meaning (in this context) Great Suzerain or Great King as opposed to biologic. Moses so eloquently taught to the children of Israel the stipulations of being in Covenant with the Great Suzerain. Keeping in mind that neither King or Kingdom, Father or Son, and Husband and Wife are man made concepts but rather the order by which God has revealed himself. Too, he has ordained these features of Kingdom precedent to be guiding principals, dress rehearsals, and biologic absolutes in how mankind multiplied......

All of the kingdoms of the earth are governed by the King of Creation...All are lawless during this seven millennial cycle...Does anyone else see these parallels? Before you answer consider, the Plan of God preceded men walking away form it. That plan has never changed.

Want to journey a little deeper:
Here is the legal framework that these four kings  would have understood royal governance of a Kingdom: http://www.theology.edu/egypt3.htm








No comments: