Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kingdom Law or Religious interpretation, YOU Choose!

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)


THY KINGDOM COME

  • Daniel 2:44

  • Daniel 7:14

  • Isaiah 9:7

  • Isaiah 14:2

  • Isaiah 54:3

  • Isaiah 60:10-12
In ancient legal jurisprudence if a women did not give birth within 2 years of marriage the blessing could legally be given to someone else........or to another child.
Yeshua has been gone for nearly Two Thousand years.....in 1948 a child is re-born or, BORN AGAIN, Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Islamic world understands this, they are trying to stop an inheritance. Western based religions are clueless...hence, "Great Deception"...Lawlessness is abundant in the West

1 John 3:4 Everyone who sins also commits lawlessness. Sin is lawlessness.
Need proof:
Sure you two men can get married so can you two women and go ahead, throw your child into the trash, legally, YOU have the right to kill your kids! What part of Kingdom Law is this?

For Israel is my first born
Exodus 4:22 You shall tell Pharaoh, 'Thus says Yahweh, Israel is my son, my firstborn

The more that I study Ancient Treaty Law that Abraham would have understood as legal precedent of his day...The more I see how the Kingdom of God in the earth will be governed...Now, when I look at religion, all religion I am able to make a distinction between how Satan governs, via religion and YHVH Governs via LAW.

I am starting to see what God poured into my being in 2007......I fall onto my knees in Honor of my Elohim who is in covenant with....Israel...This is GIGANTIC!

I feel sorry, truly sorry for the nations that move against YHVH's Ist born...The first thing that Messiah will do is TOSS OUT THE TRADITIONS OF MEN and the religious system thereof. The first on his list will be the ones who cry out...Father, Forgive us, we did not know! 

When Israel, in particularly the "religious Leaders" cry out......!
Psalm 118:25-26 Save us now, we beg you, Yahweh! Yahweh, we beg you, send prosperity now.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahweh! We have blessed you out of the house of Yahweh.
 

Matthew 23:39 For I tell you, you will never see Me again until you say, He who comes in the name of the Lord is the blessed One'!"

Abba, Father, Please my LORD, open their eyes


No comments: