Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jesus died for my sin, Sin is breaking the Law (The earth is Lawless at the moment)

The Jeff Morton Report (jeffmortonreport@yahoo.com)

In the world that exposed me to the Bible I learned all about Jesus, the Christ who preached the message of salvation. I learned about twelve disciples chosen to spread the good news and I learned about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. additionally, Jesus fulfilled the law offering grace sending the Holy Spirit to be a guide in walking with God.

This message changed millions of lives, taking millions of lives as well, namely the Jewish people. How does that work? Love thy neighbor was not in play for the Jewish people during the rise of the church? God is the head of that organization. Okay, if you say so... is what I used to believe!

I can honestly say today that for me to go into any church that shares this message without the culture, Hebraic identity of the biblical writers, a church not on God's Calendar, one that does not teach Hebrew Alphabet or honor the Festivals of the LORD, and does not keep the biblical sabbath is not possible for me. It is not possible for me to not study Ancient Near East Covenant Treaty Law, Torah, Paleo- Hebrew, or the context of the Bible from the manner by which God poured into one nation, his resolve!

Jesus died for my sins but, he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.....? Sin is the transgression of the Law but, Jesus did away with the Law. Paul taught a New Testament by quoting the Torah incessantly giving birth to the church, huh? He instantly became a Christian before Christianity was born...How does this work? Prior to this, all of those who walked with God were what exactly?

1 John 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

God threw the nation of Israel out of the land for worshiping idols. The temple was destroyed  because of lawlessness and for killing a Royal Messenger. However, Jesus came and said to the Jews, "You don't have to do, what you weren't doing, that caused so much calamity throughout your generations...Here, have a little grace!"...Huh?
Ezekiel 20

The festivals are done away with even though God said "DO THEM FOREVER" and will re-institute them during the reign of Messiah. He made an everlasting covenant with Israel but, raised up a church that threw all of the things he commanded Israel to do...out, Huh?

Zechariah 14:16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

So, in order to understand the Bible, YOU have to understand Israel God said that she would be a light for the nations...He was not telling us a lie!
Something is wrong with what I was taught from those who taught to me the Gospels? So, I started asking God..."Show me what is wrong." I started studying from a non Western Theological blue print. Suddenly, SHA-BAM! God opened my eyes!

Psalm 102:16 For Yahweh has built up Zion. He has appeared in his glory.


Now when I look back I see how, I was learning, more like looking at a puzzle in a box! The pieces were never connected to Israel but rather to the church. In other words, most of the pieces were missing. It has been this way since Emperor Constantin. I no longer look for the answers in that box or those churches...I am now able to see THY KINGDOM COMING, how it will be governed, the restoration of Israel fully engaged. The Lion of the Tribe of Yehuda soon to restore the Davidic Kingdom which will be everlasting from Jerusalem! Zion is being built up. The nations and their religions are trying to stop this!

Isaiah 49:5-6 Now says Yahweh who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, and that Israel be gathered to him (for I am honorable in the eyes of Yahweh, and my God is become my strength); yes, he says, "It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give you for a light to the nations, that you may be my salvation to the end of the earth."

Today, the largest Christian nation in the world via an elected President who disagrees with that is tossing the Jewish people under the bus. I wonder what the consequences of this sort of biblical stupidity look like?

No comments: