Friday, January 2, 2015

Bizarro Man-kind, 2015 "Let's roll"

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com
https://www.seen.is/

If superman truly did exist, I am sure he would look like this after dealing with all of us since 1933
http://www.ericspitler.com/bizarro.htm

Patterns, everything in life follows patterns. Consider electing a leader or president, king, ruler, etc, etc. I continue to learn that God shows us how he does things based on the patterns that flow through the every millennium. Eventually, we will have the Leader/Creator teaching us HIS ways....Currently, we have just the opposite ruling most of the countries of the earth. Abortion, same sex marriage, greed, corruption and murder are legal in many countries..Abortion for example, I mean my gosh, they are using dead fetus's to heat hospitals! Oh yes, it's true...click here! You can bury a woman up to her shoulders and then hit her with rocks because she did not want to boil water for her husband!

Nothing around the globe makes any sense and we have no amazing people, Godly people stepping up to the plate. Need Proof, we keep electing bizarre folks in America to represent everyone accept us, the citizens..EXCUSE ME!

Our kids are going to prison, high on drugs, legally while American history is taught only after being revised to reflect lunacy! Our colleges are full of lunatic professors teaching our youth to hate their country.....This is nuts!

The Muslims are killing everything. The Jews are trying to figure out how to appease themselves into a peace with those very same Muslims. Christianity is being killed and muted at the same time while the pastors spend thousands of dollars asking you to support their mortgages with, your money! I saw one televangelist declaring, "Send us a gift and we will send to you a piece of cloth that has been prayed over guaranteeing prosperity shall come to your home!" I am not kidding! 

I thank God that I am reconnecting the Torah to the Gospel and the Gospel to the Torah...The reality of what the Creator is, becomes so clear to me. It is like watching his plan come into fruition while mankind screams and yells, throwing tantrums because men want "Bizarro" world to continue!

One only needs millions of dollars and a commercial that says, "Vote for me I have a plan to fix our insanity!"........Can you imagine our next election cycle pitting a Clinton and a Bush against one another for your vote.....For me, this is the equivalent of dropping a bomb on your life, 300 million, plus times! As I write this California is giving illegals citizens driving licenses because...well because they don't have one!

"He has the whole world in his hands".....OMG, I am so grateful  knowing this!
Isaiah 48:13 Yes, my hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens: when I call to them, they stand up together.



Can you imagine, I mean really imagine what a person like me will think at the sound of the last trump? (Feast of Trumpets or Yom Teruah) I will fall on my knees and shout, "THANK GOD, THE LUNACY IS ENDED!

Isaiah 2:3 Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

No comments: