Sunday, December 14, 2014

For the Christian and for the Jew who LOVE

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Hyperbole?
Moses led the children of Israel down the isle to where SHE, Israel would be presented to the God of Creation who had raised up his High Priest, Aaron to officiate a wedding. Here She, Israel would become "My Beloved" of God.....in matrimony

A precious thought knowing that one day the nations will bring gifts to the bride Isaiah 60 declares this to be so and Joshua Aaron sings the song that perfectly captures the promise!


Isaiah 48:17 Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am Yahweh your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way that you should go.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband; Yahweh of Armies is his name: and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Jeremiah 3:20 "Surely as a wife treacherously departs from her husband, so you have dealt treacherously with me, house of Israel," says Yahweh.

Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, although I was a husband to them, says Yahweh.


No comments: