Friday, December 26, 2014

Anjelina Jolie and Brad Pitt would tell Hosea to "Sit Down And Shut Up!"

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Husha (Hosea) 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God's law, I will also forget your children.

For the record: I no longer believe in Evangelical Christianity. Therefore, sharing the Gospel message to me is not an option. I think the Kingdom Message is what many need to hear in our generation. I believe that when we accept the Kingdom message we accept our obligation to...the Kingdom. Otherwise, who gives a rat's butt about representing the rules!

Mattithyahu (Matthew) 24:12 From then on, Yeshua began to preach and to say, “Return to God, for The Kingdom of Heaven has come near.” 
He never preached the Gospel Message but rather...TESHUVAH (return) to the TORAH, Laws, Instructions,  of YAHWEH.

Yechezq-el (Ezekiel) 11:20 that they may walk in my statutes, and keep my ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.


According to the lie of the last two millennium, via western-religion Jesus did away with the laws of God, Huh?...I present to you Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (see my foot note) The lie represented in living color two millenniums later  
Mishlei (Proverbs) 12:15 [look it up!]


Let me be the first (of many) to say that we, the believers in the Elohim of Creation are being ridiculed possibly in the same manner as was Noach (Noah) when over the course of 120 years he, along with his sons built a gigantic boat. Noah knew something that the world around him ignored. Because of his conviction, mankind was saved. [If you believe in the nature walker, Charles Darwin, you should stop here. Your ability to comprehend this post is destroyed!]

I have read more books, studied more biblical resources, listened to the most mind blowing teachers of the word of YHVH since 2007. My mind is in swirly mode as I continue to comprehend why Noah was steadfast in his determination to complete a gigantic task. I am sure too, that he had no idea the end game! God asked Noah, will you do this? Noah said, "YES!" 

Today, I feel like I am part of the building of the Ark. As I endeavor to represent the Kingdom of YHVH sadly, I get to also watch all of those who pass by laughing & mocking the work being done. The incessant, blatant, defamation of the God of Creation always on the lips of those who have, "Waxed Cold" the Spirit of God (which gives life to everything that has breath.)

I am currently reading the "Book of Yasher" (Jasher) via the ALEPH TAV Cepher (Click Here)

Now, I have a very specific reason for wanting the Cepher (My wife purchased this for me for a Hanukkah present) ....CURIOSITY! 
I am glad to have it, very glad that someone had the idea to bring it forward. I do not study the WORD of Elohim or his book of law from a religious frame work but rather from a Kingdom perspective. Kingdom perspective you say? I see the universe created to receive the Kingdom of God. Furthermore, I contend that the seat of his authority is this earth. I would be remiss to not then say, I truly believe that the Royal Kingdom of God will be Israel. I am convinced that his Palace will be constructed in Jerusalem and that his people will be those who serve to administer his commandments, statutes, and ordinances. I do not believe that religious piety will be a part of Kingdom authority when "Thy Kingdom Comes" or is realized once and for eternity (Not necessarily for all.) So in reading the Aleph Tav Cepher....I am kingdom curious, if you will.

I don't see the Jewish people as the end all be all....I actually see them in a great big mess! Christianity is worse while Islam is INSANE (Moslems are murdering themselves with a ferocious need to bleed?) What I do see is the only wise God revealing himself through the children of Jacob. I fully understand the verse in scripture that declares these people perish for lack of knowledge. After all, Hosea was not speaking to Christians or Moslems. However, from my perch atop the Ark I am watching YHVH steadfast keep his promise to Abraham because of what he promised, not what they do or have done out of covenant. So far the mockery, violence, and hatred, that Noah may have been exposed to and certainly what Israel is coping with nothing has stopped what YHVH is doing.

I want to get a hold of these book next, (I don't have the money to buy these books)
This fella, Mr. Henry Trumbull was truly blessed. He enjoyed amazing wisdom. Now, mind you,  I am careful of the material I read that throws the the story of Jesus (Yeshua proper) under the bus. Sorry, to my Jewish brothers but the fact is you folks have gotten yourselves into several messes over the last 3900 years for missteps and breaking covenant...I believe Jesus was God in the earth but, I will admit, what Western Theology did to his identity fooled a whole bunch of us too! And then again the west loves its idols too! [There goes that damned religion again, screwing up everything!] Nevertheless, our Creator is steadfast completing his desires. He uses people in every millennium, every century, every decade to advances his will. Henry Trumbull  joined that group of people in the same way that Noah and millions of others have. He too has amazing insight into the culture of the Hebrews that is a direct result of the successes of God's chosen. I have read Tovia Singer and several Rabbis of "blessed memory" who throw Yeshua under the bus. I have read from several Rabbis of blessed memory who do not........I have learned from both.
I don't have the money to buy these books. My wife thinks I am a nerd but she does what she can to encourage my nerdity! (New word) We have no money at the moment.... and so it goes!

My point in all of this article is...LEARNING, gaining knowledge. The more that I learn, the more that I pursue and glean from brilliant people who have come before me or who are living in this generation with me. As a result I truly see, THY KINGDOM COME......That's it, that's all, NUFF SAID

Foot Note
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are allowing their seven year old to live like a boy, dress like a boy and to now be called, John because this is what she wants. Huh?

No comments: