Monday, November 10, 2014

Writing, not fighting, Making a different, difference!

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

I watched 60 Minutes last night something I have not done in probably 20 years. A featured report concerning Ebola had me in tears.
As I watched the program my heart felt as though it was sinking into my lower extremities. I was sitting in my recliner fighting back tears to no avail.

A friend said to me via email..."In *****'s opinion you took your eye off of the ball. Un-Coloring Race, (A major lie and root in the world & restoring Biblical truths,  Not trying to change political error." We have yet to speak by phone.

I have spoken with several men and women as a result of the book that I am currently writing. I have asked two questions: To men, "Name the Image of God in women?" To women, "When you look into the mirror what do you see?"


A Jewish Rabbi made the following statement while giving a talk at El Shaddai Ministries a couple of years ago (Something that I have not forgotten) "In Jewish thought our purpose is to make the world a better place."




Well, when God showed to me that religion, whether Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam and all of the rest are a part of the systems that give life to the statute of Nebuchadnezzar everything about my world changed. Studying what God is doing removes religion and reintroduced me to what is happening. Studying Ancient Near East Covenant Treaty Law showed to me how God's kingdom follows TORAH or rather how all of the practices of Covenant Law come from, derive from GOD. God shows to us how he does everything. In my opinion religion confuses the facts.



The facts:
God said breaking covenant would bring Terror, Famine, Disease and War. The kingdoms of mankind are out of covenant hence terror, famine, disease and war (Leviticus 26)
God allowed our deception based on our choices (Genesis 3) Men have lost identity and women suffer rejection. Both men and women do not see the image of God in who we are. Killing life including our children declares the extent of deception.

Genesis 1:31 
God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. There was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.


The judgements of God are in play. Those of us out of covenant relationship with how he governs face correction. While I can, I want to make a difference, make something better if possible. I don't want to fight about who we are, what we do. I want to write about what God is doing, what he is revealing and hopefully represent who we really are as opposed to what the statue of Nebuchadnezzar taught us to worship.

Genesis 1:27-28
God created man in his own image. In God's image he created him; male and female he created them.God blessed them. God said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."



I don't believe in Racism
I have great disdain for Religion
YHWH once again showed to me that he is preparing to destroy the authority given to the Kingdoms of the earth via breaking covenant with his Kingdom (which we all live in as a result of grace.) He has convinced me that Israel is the seat of his authority and that the restoration of the House of Israel is well underway!

Because we are made in his image writing about who we really are is so much better then fighting about who we think we are.....I don't want to fight about what God said was.."Very Good"  
YHWH did not create us in order to kill us. He said, "Be fruitfuil and multiply"

Make life a better place..In the image of YHWH.



 



No comments: