Monday, November 17, 2014

The Ugly Death of Nations!

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Several years ago I started hearing things about Free Masons, Illuminati, the Bildeberg group etc, etc! After looking into many of these organizations I found that most exist and are involved with shaping world events via media, political maneuvering, wars, religion, and just about everything else within the governments of mankind. After looking at countless conspiracy theories, world wide plots of domination and planetary control I decided to relegate all of these organization into the same column as is, "Powers and Principalities" To be very specific all of them operate at the footstool of YHWH. I decided too, that my focus would be more centric to the GOD of Israel and not the gods of men.

I have followed politics since Ronald Reagan however, in 2007 I tried to start an organization bringing black conservatives together. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (The only wise God) made very clear to me...nope, no politics! He recently reminded me, "Nope, no politics!" I inquired of my God, why Father? Well, the answer I received was, "I am taking down the governments of this world"

Okay LORD, what am I suppose to be doing?
Prepare Ye The Way of The LORD! The Restoration of all things purposed by YHWH are underway.


My kid sister (she is 45 years old) said to me last night during a lengthy phone conversation, "So Jeff, I have to unlearn most of my Christian beliefs? What I am learning is just like you said, "BLOWING MY MIND!"


 I am supposed to keep sharing what God keeps showing to me. Going to Portland to learn a little bit about Pythagorean  Skein and Solfeggio Frequencies, Oh LORD what Now?

I am watching the media show the numerous lies of the current president of the United States of America. I am watching greed, abuse of power and deception promoted from leaders around the globe. I asked my sister, "How many kingdoms in this earth represent the Kingdom of God?" She answered, "None!"....
Thinking about this question myself I understand the rebirth of Israel, the restoration of the only nation in world history set apart of God. I realize that against just about every odd one can image the rebuilding of Zion, God's holy city, Jerusalem is commenced. The scattered Kingdom of YHWH is being regathered......

I ask you...why would I want to follow conspiracies when I can follow the works of YHWH himself?
Zechariah 12:3 On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

What I am seeing happen in America is so stupid, so glaringly despicable, so demonic that it is clear "Powers and Principalities" are conspiring to do the ultimate stupid... Attempt to divide Israel while the United States Constitution is shredded.  


1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He has taken the wise in their craftiness."
Job 5:13 He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away.
 

I am watching what Christianity has always been challenged by Islam knowing that a rock (not cut from the hand of men) will soon crush both. I am watching the perfect alignment of stupid being raised up in the earth. God has never been about learning Judaism, for me anyway (A mixture of truth & deception wrought with corruption against what God told to Moses) but rather, knowing him and how his Kingdom is going to Govern. This is why He set Israel apart and why he is restoring this nation. If Judaism has all of this correct why the need to be regathered, restored and why the need of Mochiach?) and so it goes.....


Daniel 2:34 As you were watching, a stone broke off without a hand touching it, struck the statue on its feet of iron and fired clay, and crushed them.
Isaiah 51:4 "Attend to me, my people; and give ear to me, my nation: for a law shall go forth from me, and I will establish my justice for a light of the peoples.

Isaiah 2:3 Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.




You see, I know, with absolute surety that the Law will go forth from Zion and God will teach us HIS ways....I also believe Zechariah 8:23 I guarantee to you that He, along with ISRAEL will be teaching TORAH...You know, those instructions that Israel kept screwing up? (Ezekiel 20) He will also have compassion upon his people not because of what they have done or failed to do but because of his promises to this nation! (Isaiah 60, 61)The Free Masons, Illuminati, Bildebergs and all the rest can't do one damn thing to stop this from coming to pass!  

I think to throw Israel under the bus is insanity. To understand her history is wisdom! For me...I am watching what YEHOVAH  is doing....Nuff Said!

No comments: