Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Richard Fowler, "Oh My Gawd!"

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

Richard Fowler
Every time Richard Fowler opens his mouth I comprehend better the implication represented in the "Tree of Life" and the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil"

For me, his rational, his overall view point, is the equivalent of being tortured with the wisdom of Whoopie Goldberg while tied to a water board plank!
I just listened to him point out one inconsistency of Officer Wilson's testimony based on his reading of the evidence. He feels that a jury should have been convened for the purpose of hearing the evidence in a trial.....based on his one point?

I guess the grand jury convened in Ferguson, Missouri to review the actions of Police officer Darren Wilson's actions against the actions of Michael Brown is not adequate? They heard, reviewed and examined for months the evidence presented.



Every time this man speaks about anything my spirit points out to me the level of stupidity YHWH has endured for centuries!
It never ceases to amaze me...(I mean really folks) ...just how much common sense vanishes when a liberal insists on making no sense at all. It is like watching the human mind take hold of the "Tree of Good & Evil" in the same way a hyena takes hold of a meal having not eaten for weeks! "Life" has very little meaning at this point!

Michael Brown, in his youthful mind did not value anyone on the day he decided to act criminally against people within his community. (A gigantic problem with youth today!) Devaluing our children went into overdrive when we legally started killing them in the womb, in my opinion. The result of which (Legalized Murder) changed our society...Yup, "Change keeps coming to America."

Meanwhile, businesses that have lost everything are wondering why the governor of Missouri called up the National Guard the night the officer was rightly exonerated but did not use them? This young boy started something big.....stupidity amplified!

I will say this until my death, 'Liberalism is that which insists on making no sense at all'
Choosing the "Tree of Good & Evil" made no sense at all, either?

If you live according to the color of your skin, You have never realized that the "Tree of Life" is freedom! Thank you God for giving us a choice!

Leviticus 19:18 "'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people; but you shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am Yahweh.

James 2:8 However, if you fulfill the royal law, according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well.

Most of the New Testament writings were not available when James (Not his real name) wrote this 
Father God, You made it so people like me have to live with people like Mr. Fowler. 
Thank you for not making him my neighbor!

No comments: