Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Response To The Violence In Ferguson

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

If I were sitting in my car being attacked by a man who had just robbed a store and was able to defend myself with a gun, I would. If I were able to get out of my vehicle with the same gun and this man continued to try to hurt, harm, or attack me while I had a gun in my hand, I would shoot this individual until he stopped trying to attack me!

1 John 3:4 Everyone who commits sin also breaks the law; sin is the breaking of law.
As a father, if my child was killed by a police officer and then left in the middle of the road for four hours and treated as though his life meant nothing regardless of the circumstances I would be outraged! Unfortunately many black fathers, black men, and black families remember how the police treated people who were not white when doing their jobs

These images to black America are memories not just history!

Having been accosted by white police officers in Portland, Oregon who drove up next to my brother and I using disparaging language, vicious expletives trying to cause a reaction from both of us, I understand completely what many Black Americans have endured because of skin color.....................................

Having received death threats, & nasty emails, calling me an Uncle Tom, Sellout and Oreo because I don't think, act or conduct my life like those individuals rioting over the death of Michael Brown [while black on black murder, drugs, gangs, abortion and Democrats continue to ruin Black America] is God-less to me.


Nuff Said!
      (Lunacy!)



1 comment:

Donalacasa said...

I agree with everything you said.