Saturday, November 22, 2014

I hate Christianity, I hate Judaism (?)

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

When both practice the lies that we have inherited....
My Grand Babies

 
Deuteronomy 28:64 Yahweh will scatter you among all peoples, from the one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth; and there you shall serve other gods, which you have not known, you nor your fathers, even wood and stone
Jeremiah 16:19 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.
I Absolutely Love People..........
[based on why God created all of us]
We are his Miracle, NUFF SAID!
To believe that God cannot become a man or that Israel was replaced by the church is...deception. This is what religion mixes into truth in my opinion


No comments: